Rate the trophy difficulty...  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I give it a 3, but a high one. This game takes more time than it should, and the grinding factor is non-trivial (really - I have to complete every training session and every challenge 4 separate times? And THEN I have to replay the game?).

On a side note, I don't see why people are having so much trouble with the puzzle dragon on expert. On expert, I only missed a few times, and hit three in a row for three separate dragons (although I did miss on one of them, on the first dragon).

• 2 weeks later...

I give this game a 2. It is time consuming and very boring at times but that doesnt change the difficulty factor. I only had trouble with one trophy (puzzle dragon on expert) and that was just because I am color blind. I had to call my girlfriend in the room and have her do the colors for me. If your looking for an easy plat then this is your game. Not a quick one though, think I put in around 25 hours due to having to level all four dragons up to rank 25.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rating this game a 3 - nothing is difficult other than a few of the challenges and they are really not all that tough. If you follow some of the tips in the guide you should breeze right through most of the trophies.

In all reality its not that time consuming because you can simply leave the game running overnight to get your 20hrs of game time.

Fun game but is a little monotonous after a while.

I gave this a "3"

The game isn't very hard at all but it extremely repetitive and boring towards the end of the game (when you have to play Arcader Mode).

At first I enjoyed playing it but after a while I wanted to shoot myself. There's just too much of the same thing over and over again and it makes the game rank a 1 on the fun platinum scale.

Besides that... all the trophies are pretty simple. I wouldn't use the Deadly Nadder as the guide says though. I would follow the second example and use the night flier (or whatever it's called). This makes the game WAY easier.

Difficulty 2, nothing was hard at all for me. However, this game ranks a 10 on the tedious scale. You have to do every challenge 4 times, every training 4 times, then do 100 arcade fights and top off your repetition sundae with another play-through cherry. If you can get through the repetitive nature of this game then it is an easy plat. Did I mention it was repetitive?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted a 3, pretty easy game overall but extremely time consuming. Leveling up your dragons isn't hard at all between training, wild fights, and the challenges. Challenges even on expert are very very easy. On the second playthrough with Astrid you can beat ALL the tournaments with a level 13 night dragon (forgot the name) its the one Hiccup has by default. Just unlock the Triangle Triangle Triangle move by training for it and level up its speed and stamina and you'll fly through your second playthrough!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...