Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

seenbeen

....and the Einstein of the Year award goes to *drum roll* :p

Yeah, I was going to say something similar. Not sure what his problem is. Ice Age 3 was a very good film-based game, and was far more polished than many others (e.g. Eat Lead, Wrestlemania, UP!, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs).

No one's asking him to buy the game.

....and the Einstein of the Year award goes to *drum roll* :p

I'd really like to know what you spooge's had a problem with... If you didn't like the post, you could move on:applause: WOULDN'T THAT BE TOO EASY! I've never heard of this STUPID GAME/MOVIE... My first idea would be most over 12 haven't! Not only that... Going back to ATARI 2600, Most games based on MOVIES, SUCK! Not my opinion, but, that of people who get paid to review. Chill out, treat people like people, Go train DRAGONS- And hand out "Einstein Awards"?!?!? Really? You will make up goofy shit like that? Whilst implying the original post is stupid... Too much "Jersy Shore" In this country...

Psn Bhomer65

I'd really like to know what you spooge's had a problem with... If you didn't like the post, you could move on:applause: WOULDN'T THAT BE TOO EASY! I've never heard of this STUPID GAME/MOVIE... My first idea would be most over 12 haven't! Not only that... Going back to ATARI 2600, Most games based on MOVIES, SUCK! Not my opinion, but, that of people who get paid to review. Chill out, treat people like people, Go train DRAGONS- And hand out "Einstein Awards"?!?!? Really? You will make up goofy shit like that? Whilst implying the original post is stupid... Too much "Jersy Shore" In this country...

Psn Bhomer65

You couldn't have said it better yourself. :applause:

Edited by Joga

I did like the post... So instead of TELLING EVERYONE " Duh' I allready KNOW THAT!" YOU could have moved on. I appreciated the POST! So i added something, instead of acting like a 12 yr old. & ridiculing the ORIGINAL POSTER- LEAVE! You, on the other hand deserve to be flamed.

I was talking about MY post, if you didn't like it you should have moved on, you said it in in your own words. Do I need to quote you again, ok I must, see.

I'm gonna move on now.

Everyone who came to this thread saw the ORIGINAL POST. Not YOURS Einstein. If I didn't like SAID POST I WOULD HAVE LEFT- So ya see it's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! (No matter what your mom says):applause:

Everyone who came to this thread saw the ORIGINAL POST. Not YOURS Einstein. If I didn't like SAID POST I WOULD HAVE LEFT- So ya see it's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! (No matter what your mom says):applause:

I didn't say it was all about me and all I simply said was that if you didn't like what I had to say about the original post you could have moved on and it's obvious you haven't.

Say what you have to say, I'm not gonna entertain you anymore.

• 4 weeks later...