ending #3

TrophyQuest

A site called PS3 Trophies.com claims you can do it one of two ways:

1) legit way: Choosing parking path in chapter 1 and not failing to rescue your partner at all

2) Glitch way: Apparently if you get a 2nd player to join in when the final boss is almost beaten it can give you the ending.

I haven't tried either yet. I have done a full rescue and gotten the rescue expert trophy however I picked the other path so not sure if this is true or not.

Let me know if you manage it via either method.

A site called PS3 Trophies.com claims you can do it one of two ways:

1) legit way: Choosing parking path in chapter 1 and not failing to rescue your partner at all

2) Glitch way: Apparently if you get a 2nd player to join in when the final boss is almost beaten it can give you the ending.

I haven't tried either yet. I have done a full rescue and gotten the rescue expert trophy however I picked the other path so not sure if this is true or not.

Let me know if you manage it via either method.

both ways are incorrect as i tried them myself.

you simply need to save the Sun boss as last right before you fight curion.

Yeah you're right it's bull I tried it myself. Why do people put crap like this online without testing their methods more extensively?. I will try doing "The Sun" boss last, thanks for that. I take it you know the requirements for the other endings?. I've gotten overall rankings B, S and A but always get the same ending with Daniel saying "if mankind ever walks the wrong path again I'll come back to this place" are all endings purely dependant on route or ranking as well?

UPDATE: Got A Rank in final result and beat it in 22:46 I saved the plant boss till last but still got the above ending.

Edited by MISSINGNIN

Yeah you're right it's bull I tried it myself. Why do people put crap like this online without testing their methods more extensively?. I will try doing "The Sun" boss last, thanks for that. I take it you know the requirements for the other endings?. I've gotten overall rankings B, S and A but always get the same ending with Daniel saying "if mankind ever walks the wrong path again I'll come back to this place" are all endings purely dependant on route or ranking as well?

UPDATE: Got A Rank in final result and beat it in 22:46 I saved the plant boss till last but still got the above ending.

i hope you're still checking this thread but i got the ending by saving my partner each and every time and then i beat the Sun boss as last and then Curion.

you need either an A rank or S rank to get the 3 other endings other than the standard ending (ending#1).

to get ending #3, get an A or S rank, mode doesn't matter and i would suggest saving your partner at all times just in case and then pick the Sun boss as last followed by Curion.