Online?

Hello community,

Leaving this for when a kind soul finds themselves on this board in a few months. I foolishly bought this game used, not realizing it was from the time when online codes were required. My questions are, does the online still work and has there ever been a sale on on the DLC content for this game? Loving it on my new vita and far away from needing the online trophy, but be a shame to be locked out completely. I've learned from my mistake and will gladly send them $10 to play online for how much I like the game overall!

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Thanks for your quick reply! Shame it's just the 1 trophy, but what can you do right? Do the online tournaments give a fair amount of money or will I really only use the online once. Thanks again!

• 4 months later...

I decided to buy the digital version and see if it gave me the online pass last night. I can confirm that it did include the online pass, all of my progress was still there, and there are still online tournaments (490 participants last night when I got that trophy!) Hope that helps!