Expert of War Trophy and Pre-order Bonuses...

morg106

For the Expert of War trophy, you have to get 200 kills with every weapon. As a pre-order bonus I got a code for an 870 Express Shotgun. In duck's guide, this weapon is not listed as needing 200 kills... but if I download it for the game and have it in my armory, will I need to get the kills with this weapon, to get the trophy?

Trophies only count for non-DLC content, unless there is a patch for it later on. There's been no DLC-related patches yet, so I doubt you'll need 200 kills with the Express to count towards Expert of War.

In any case, is there even a killcount meter for the Express in the Service Record section?

No there isn't. I didn't download it anyway because shotty's are usually my last choice after assault rifles and snipers, plus I wanted to be on the safe side. May redeem it after the trophy pops, whenever that will be?!

You don't have the trophy yet so how can you confirm if Airstrikes are needed?

Actually... Anyone That's Able To READ Would See.. When Killing With An "Airstrike" It's Actually Considered A "Vehicle Kill" Odd... But Yea... And I Needed Everything...