Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna vote yet. I've played hours in both online and offline. The offline mode is very simple except finishing the game on Guerrilla is a bit pain. Other than that everything is a pretty easy. The online however is also easy but will take very very long to unlock. More than 100h I guess. So far I would rate is as 6 or 7

i'll give it a 7.

Most trophy are just a matter of playing the game for some hours.

Completing the game on hardest difficulty should be a problem for most.

5-star threat is the hardest i suspect, it will need some luck, skill and a good team to play with.

It is a fun game, the collectibles trophy is a joke. Some of the online might be hard unless boosting, but even then will require some organization....lol

Yeah the 16 man in a party looks extremely hard to get unless boosting.

I can see the 5 star commander being awful for some players as well. 15 player kill streaks in a FPS are not the easiest thing in the world.

I'll make the vote after I get most of the trophies but from getting 20% (most of the online trophies) I'd give it about a 7. You must boost Full Boat, as it's probably impossible otherwise, along with alot of freezing this is a difficult one to get. Once you get it though the others will look easier.

Guerilla difficulty isn't that hard on campaign but that's my opinion, it might vary. Campaign seems easy as it's short but the collectibles are annoying.

Overall, getting Full Boat and 5 Star threat trophies will make this game easy to Plat.

Well technically you can but it's quite difficult and annoying. Just finished the campaign on guerilla and it was a bitch and a half but it's done. I'd give it like an 8/10 probs.

There are truly only a handful of hard parts. The only guerrilla mission i have left is ch7. The hardest part in the whole game has to be the part in "heartland" where you come out from under the bridge..... FUCK that part.

The only other i will say is when will developers learn than infini-spawning enemiess is not challenging its cheap as hell

The SP trophies are not that hard at all... only tough ones are beating the chapters on Guerilla Mode. You will get a lot of them without even trying (Soft Targets, Wilhelm's Nightmare, etc.).

MP trophies aren't that bad either. The only ones that will be a pain to get are Full Boat (only because you need 15 people in your party) and Expert of War.

I would have rated this a 3 but bumped it up to 5 because of Expert of War and the amount of time it takes getting that one.

I've Done 5 Star Threat With A Pistol & Knife Only... Yes I Spent A Whole Day Killing Randoms Pistols And Knives ONLY And Got 5 Star TWICE! LMFAO... I Say Its A 5... WOuld Be A 3 or 4.. But Guerilla Annoys.. Not Cause Its Hard... But Because You Randomly Get Stuck Or Stupid Mini Scenarios.. Especially The Stupid A.I Blocking Your Path. It's More Time Consuming Than Anything Tho..

Fuck it, I'm voting now. I would have had the plat a while ago but due to circumstances, many of which involve me not being able to get into a game (work, school, etc), I'm still like 5 tdm and 15 gc wins away but I basically have the plat. I tried tonight but couldn't get into non-laggy matches. Unfortunately a couple more people are gonna beat me to the plat tomorrow but w/e.

I would give it a solid 7/10. The guerilla difficulty is probably about a 7/10 and the online challenges are BS. Technically you could boost but the dedication required is insane. Good luck to those of you who are just starting now cuz about 4 of the most dedicated boosters are gunna be done by tomorrow night and you'll def need an organized leader for boosting cuz shit gets confusing.

The iron man trophies were fairly easy, probably a 5/10. The collectibles were about 4/10 but the sp trophies really only take about 10 hours to get em all. The online will take you at minimum 100 hours with boosting which is ridiculous but the game is good when it works properly. The online is where you'll spend most of your time.

Good luck to those starting it now. You'll need a lot of patience, dedication, and a solid group of COMPETENT boosters.

EDIT: I take back anything positive I said about this game. Fuck this game. There's like an invisible barrier trying to block me from platinum. I can't get into any fucking rooms and when I can and finally start winning, the game freezes on me. I've needed 30 wins for 3 nights now and I can't get them. I'm down to 12 left and once I'm done with this game I think I'm just gonna break it instead of selling it. It's definitely getting thrown across the room after it comes out of my ps3.

Edited by mattybell2117