Online stats?

PratikH

It's been well over a year since I've played this, so I'm not sure which challenges I still have left to do. I went to Homefront's main webpage and linked my PS3 account to it, and found that everything was set to 0... achievements, KDR, kills, badges, score, everything.

Here's the site: Homefront | User account

Is anyone else getting this?

Edit: if possible, can someone who is playing Homefront look up my stats in-game and tell me what they see?

Edited by PratikH

It's been well over a year since I've played this, so I'm not sure which challenges I still have left to do. I went to Homefront's main webpage and linked my PS3 account to it, and found that everything was set to 0... achievements, KDR, kills, badges, score, everything.

Here's the site: Homefront | User account

Is anyone else getting this?

Edit: if possible, can someone who is playing Homefront look up my stats in-game and tell me what they see?

Yeah I have read in a couple places that there is a problem with the stats just getting reset. There is also a problem with people getting ranks jumped up.

Many people have missed out on trophies because of these problems. Best thing to do is if you still want to play the game and go after the trophies save your save file to a usb drive. I back out about every 2 to 3 matchs and save my progress because homefront also locks playstations up and you can lose the progress you made up to the last point you saved.

I dont think you can look up other peoples stats.

If either of you guys would like i will be on here in awhile add me to your friends list. I would be more then happy to help out if you decide to keep going in anyway that I can. I need to get some kill either by boosting and or legit play and yall are more then welcome to come play along side of me.

Psn Army_of_Ender.

I heard that playing legit is slightly more fun than getting audited by the IRS because of all the hackers out there.

It isnt that bad esp it you have to start over. I sent you a pm so we can try and set some up is you want to. Most of the gun get xxx kills goes pretty fast even doing legit. Like I said you are more then welcome to join me.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: all ok -- i overwrote my profile data with last night's USB backup and all is back as it should be. PHEW.

EDIT2: happened again... happening frequently! Be sure to back up often!

So I checked my stats last night and everything was intact. I'm missing challenges for all vehicles, all drones except the Parrot, 200 kills with sniper rifles, white phosphorus airstrikes, pistol, and non-BC game modes.

hey pratikh,

how did this come about that everything went back to normal? did you do anything or just wait?

my stats just reset now.. had finished almost everything except airstrikes and ground control wins. now everything's set to zero

should i overwrite my game data files with my backups from last night when it was working?

Edited by br8ssmunky