Iron Man Trophies

SirkSirk

I finally got all of these, I had issues with campaign levels freezing in the same spot every time. Here's what I did to prevent the game from freezing and it did work, I went through 5 campaigns flawlessly.

1. Disable subtitles. Why? No idea, but do it anyway.

2. When you think a tank/heli/hum v or goliath is about to appear, pause the game and wait 15 seconds. If you hit a checkpoint, do the same thing. When you've traveled a long distance... you get the idea.

3. Take it slow, don't rush ahead of your allies. If you must pass them, try walking instead of sprinting.

I thought maybe the game had loading issues which caused it to freeze, for example I rushed during the mission you must shoot rpgs off of houses to prevent them from destroying goliath. Because I rushed, all the houses on the right side weren't even there. The gate the tank bursts through wasn't there until just before the game froze, and still it was only the part of the gate thats supposed to get destroyed by the tank. So I took things slowly and paused frequently thinking that the game might load up better this way. As you may have noticed this game does not have loading screens(except in between missions). Where games like killzone freeze up if you go to fast to finish loading the area ahead, I believe this game just freezes up.

Hope this helps ^.^

Edited by SirkSirk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

These trophies piss me off cause the game just decides you're fucked sometimes. I'm pulling my hair out at some of the SHIT that has gone on within the store.

- Conner/Rianna completely ignoring KPA troops.

- Rianna getting stuck in a wall and NEVER gets free

- Instant death from 1 guy shooting at me normally.

- Peeking up from cover just in time to see an RPG hit me directly in the face.

- Enemies morphing through walls to shoot me

- Quad grenade toss

And the best one: Everything was finally in place, going through the burning Store final 3 dudes got crushed by an I-Beam, so I make my run towards the door just behind Rianna, RANDOM EXPLOSION YOU'RE DEAD! "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED" says the game.

This game was free to me and it's still not worth it.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for these tips. I probably would've given up on the Iron Man trophies if I hadn't seen this thread. Game only froze like 5 times during my Guerilla playthrough, but when I go for Iron Man, where I followed these tips even more, the game started freezing a lot more. Like, 15+ times. It was especially bad on Heartland, jesus.

Didn't manage to get neither Iron Man nor Guerilla trophy for Golden Gate. Due to a glitch I can't finish the game properly. Whenever I reach the end, I get booted to my last checkpoint, where I have to get into the Humvee, instead of rolling the credits and give the trophies I should've earned. It really soured my opinion on the game.