This game is awful.

tomstlh

I usually don't do things like this but this is an exception.

I can honestly say this is one of the worst games I have ever played. Me and my friend beat the campaign in 6 hours. It was the longest 6 hours of my life.

I just feel like I should tell you all to stay away from this, don't even put yourself through the pain of renting it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say this is one of the worst games I have ever played. Me and my friend beat the campaign in 6 hours. It was the longest 6 hours of my life.

I just feel like I should tell you all to stay away from this, don't even put yourself through the pain of renting it.

campaign in guerilla difficulty i suppose? If on normal, then whats your point? Any modern CoD lookalike fpsr can be done in 6 hours or less on normal difficulty....

campaign in guerilla difficulty i suppose? If on normal, then whats your point? Any modern CoD lookalike fpsr can be done in 6 hours or less on normal difficulty....

I think his point is its a badly made game, and he's right. The online is fun but the single player was terrible and the trophys suck balls.

6 Hours Is Average For FPS Games :think:

I Cant Understand YOUR Point You're Trying To Get Across... It Seems That Your Enjoyability Factor Is None Because Gameplay Length?

You NEED To Clarify Instead To Just Trying To Steer People Away..

It wasn't that bad :p I kind of... enjoyed it. It does has it's bad moments but there are good ones too.

Me Too :dance: .. Pretty Cool.. Annoying At Times.. At The Least.. A WELL DESERVED Platinum!

Same Thing I'm Trying To Figure Out.. People Need To Clarify On Posts.. Especially When Ranting & Raving..

I think his point is its a badly made game, and he's right. The online is fun but the single player was terrible and the trophys suck balls.

Trophies Are Actually Decent.. Nothing Wrong With it At ALL.. EoW Was Just A Replay Factor Trophy.. SP's Storyline Was Ok.. Badly Scripted Nonetheless.. But What Can We Say? It's THQ, NOT Activision Or I.W.. THQ =Wrestling Games... Get The Drift?

Its a matter of personal taste and opinion i dont agree with telling people not to play it, 1 mans junk is another mans treasure so to speak. As for getting into games since the recent patch everything has been ok joining full lobbies quickly. One last think i have been enjoying the game fair enough EoW is a grind but thats my choice to go for the platinum so i wont waste my time moaning about that.

I've been thinking all day about what I said in my opening post. Was I too harsh? Is this game enjoyable? Maybe I was angry when I wrote it? The answer is no to all 3 questions.

I know I can't stop you from buying it but I can advise you not to buy it. At one point, I thought I was fighting Power Rangers.

Ok I'm done now, you get the message. HOMEFRONT IS AN AWFUL GAME.

:p

what was wrong with the story? i found it more believable than black ops or crysis2's, it was short but packed a lot in emotionally, i felt i was helping the peoples cause and mp is working fine for me now

Conspiracies in the Vietnam War are less believable then North and South Korea reuniting and single handedly taking down the United States? Really?

I've been thinking all day about what I said in my opening post. Was I too harsh? Is this game enjoyable? Maybe I was angry when I wrote it? The answer is no to all 3 questions.

I know I can't stop you from buying it but I can advise you not to buy it. At one point, I thought I was fighting Power Rangers.

It's NOT Really That Bad, Geez..lol.. But Damn Power Rangers?... ROTFLMFAO :applause:

what was wrong with the story? i found it more believable than black ops or crysis2's, it was short but packed a lot in emotionally, i felt i was helping the peoples cause and mp is working fine for me now

The Story Was Pretty Unique And Really Emotional.. Especially The Beginning.... Pretty Decent Tho..Especially Considering MOST Modern Warfare Games DONT Have A Fully Functional Script.

Why did you capitalize every word in your post?

Comment About The Thread And NOT About Someone's Post.. I Type The Way I Feel Like...

Honestly.. If The Frame rates Were MORE Fluid In SP and MP wasn't So Buggy.. This Game WOULD Be Exceptionally Great... DAMN.. FFS.. I Think Imma Be The FIRST To say This.. But ALOT OF Parts In This game WERE Adrenaline Rushed And It HAS A Nice Ass Soundtrack!

in my opinion, the single player is complete trash. had it been released on PS2 it might have been considered okay but nowadays, its just not good enough, especially when you compare it to some of the other great FPS campaigns out there.

The multiplayer on the other hand is actually pretty decent...when it works! Which lets be honest, isn't very often :whistle: unfortunately the constant lag, terrible matchmaking and lack of maps over shadow its good points

Edited by love_handles1987

Wow, you thought you where fighting Power Rangers... I think that says everything that anyone needs to know about taking any advice from yourself. The game was not great, but neither bad. I can say all the same things about MW2, COD, Crysis, MOH and so on.

I am not sure why everyone has so much difficulty with the match making, I never have a problem. I get in everytime. I played yesterday for about 9 hours with no problems.

Are there ups and downs, sure there are. If you can honestly give me a game that is that damn great, I will show you all the flaws. Of course, it is always merely opinion when it comes to certain things, but I will not grip on graphics and such. That's just pointless.

If you want to rant and tear a game down, that is well and fine, but at least have the mind set to do so with knowledge and facts, not just "Don't buy this, it scuks". "I say buy it and enjoy it cause it is fun", but that does not give anything but my opinion, which counts for nothing in the end.

It is always the same nonsense, this is better, that is better... blah blah blah. What the hell is wrong with the human race!!! Enjoy what you want to enjoy and stop trying to impeed on others.

Wow, you thought you where fighting Power Rangers... I think that says everything that anyone needs to know about taking any advice from yourself. The game was not great, but neither bad. I can say all the same things about MW2, COD, Crysis, MOH and so on.

I am not sure why everyone has so much difficulty with the match making, I never have a problem. I get in everytime. I played yesterday for about 9 hours with no problems.

Are there ups and downs, sure there are. If you can honestly give me a game that is that damn great, I will show you all the flaws. Of course, it is always merely opinion when it comes to certain things, but I will not grip on graphics and such. That's just pointless.

If you want to rant and tear a game down, that is well and fine, but at least have the mind set to do so with knowledge and facts, not just "Don't buy this, it scuks". "I say buy it and enjoy it cause it is fun", but that does not give anything but my opinion, which counts for nothing in the end.

It is always the same nonsense, this is better, that is better... blah blah blah. What the hell is wrong with the human race!!! Enjoy what you want to enjoy and stop trying to impeed on others.

Of course I didn't think they were Power Rangers. It was a joke that me and my friend were sharing when we played the game because they resembled Power Rangers. Chill out.

Edited by tomstlh

AMEN! Some People Tend To Think.. If THEY Dont Like It.. Others WONT!.. But They're DEAD Wrong! For Instance I HATE Sci-Fi Shooters But Other LOVE Em (Dead Space 2 Etc) The Game Is Pretty Decent.. And No offense To Anyone.. But USUALLY A Person Who tries To Demoralize A Game Is Because They SUCK At it And It's Not A Walk In The Park Like Other Games. The Expert Of War Trophy For Instance, It's NOT Too Bad, It's Just A Replay factor/Dedication Trophy.. My Question For All The Nubs Is, What if Every game WAS A Short Plat Like Terminator Or Megamind Etc, WHAT Would You Complain About? Geez, if You DONT Like It, BUG OFF!

Of course I didn't think they were Power Rangers. It was a joke that me and my friend were sharing when we played the game because they resembled Power Rangers. Chill out.

He Typed A FULL Response On Multiple Angles, And ALL You Responded To Was "Power Rangers"? SMFH.. If Others Read Your OP And Then This.. They'll Just Brush You Off.. Homefront Is Ok.. A Bit Buggy.. But OK.. And Like Fibers Said.. Name One Game That WAS PERFECT?.. People Even Call Homefront A Beta Stage.. Which Is BULL.. That Mean Either Mommy & Daddy Didn't get Their Welfare Checks or They Just FAIL At Gaming.. To Really Recognize A FAILED Game (TDU2 Anyone?:applause:) This Game Has Flaws That Could Be Avoided And Worked Out Over Time. keep In Mind.. Yes We paid.. But Its NOT Burger King.. You CANT Have It, YOUR WAY!:poke:

AMEN! Some People Tend To Think.. If THEY Dont Like It.. Others WONT!.. But They're DEAD Wrong! For Instance I HATE Sci-Fi Shooters But Other LOVE Em (Dead Space 2 Etc) The Game Is Pretty Decent.. And No offense To Anyone.. But USUALLY A Person Who tries To Demoralize A Game Is Because They SUCK At it And It's Not A Walk In The Park Like Other Games. The Expert Of War Trophy For Instance, It's NOT Too Bad, It's Just A Replay factor/Dedication Trophy.. My Question For All The Nubs Is, What if Every game WAS A Short Plat Like Terminator Or Megamind Etc, WHAT Would You Complain About? Geez, if You DONT Like It, BUG OFF!

He Typed A FULL Response On Multiple Angles, And ALL You Responded To Was "Power Rangers"? SMFH.. If Others Read Your OP And Then This.. They'll Just Brush You Off.. Homefront Is Ok.. A Bit Buggy.. But OK.. And Like Fibers Said.. Name One Game That WAS PERFECT?.. People Even Call Homefront A Beta Stage.. Which Is BULL.. That Mean Either Mommy & Daddy Didn't get Their Welfare Checks or They Just FAIL At Gaming.. To Really Recognize A FAILED Game (TDU2 Anyone?:applause:) This Game Has Flaws That Could Be Avoided And Worked Out Over Time. keep In Mind.. Yes We paid.. But Its NOT Burger King.. You CANT Have It, YOUR WAY!:poke:

Blitz5, could not agree more and your profile pic is simply AWESOME!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/schsieh/Forum%20Answer/clankfacepalmaj8.gif