Win 5 consecutive Lair PvP Battles

malumo

Hi, my friend and I are trying to get "Win 5 consecutive lair PvP battles" trophy/feat, if you need it too, are you interested to boost that trophy with us? Would prefer to boost it 2v2 to avoid randoms for all 5 matches.

EUPS, faction villain.

You can tell me here or on ps4; ID: Malumo

Edited by malumo

Might wanna try in the boosting thread for better luck, I almost didnt even notice you posted on here lol.

Also may wanna tell people whether your on EUPS or USPS, faction (hero/villain), etc.

done, thanks :)

• 6 months later...

This trophy is such a pain in the ass, i was just at 4 out of 5 and was just leaving the match if i started to lose and waited out my deserter penalty and then try again, but one match i had 2 rounds won and at the last round i thought i was gonna win but ended up losing therefore couldnt leave the match and brought me back to 0 out of 5. Anyways what im getting at is i need a few people that want to get this trophy out of the way to boost it with me, im also willing to help with anything else anyone needs help with or willing to pay in PSN or DCUO cash. Just add me Berzerkgod313 and let me know why your adding me. also im at 99 PVP CR villain on the USPS server.