Sound Shapes: Hohokum Art and Sound Pack - Road Map and Trophy Guide

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Personal opinion)
  • Offline trophies: 5 (5 (S))
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5-15 minutes
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Do trophies stack?: Yes, there are 6 versions that you can earn these trophies on.
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A

Introduction

Hohokum Art & Sound Pack is here and for less than $1 you can earn yourself 5 very easy (S) trophies!

Simply follow this guide to earn yourself the 5 (S) trophies, refer to Walkthrough for more information. To save yourself the hassle of completing this DLC multiple times you can cloud sync the DLC trophies to any version if you got 100% on a different version. Refer to the Sound Shapes Autopopping and Stacking Guide and FAQ - PlaystationTrophies.org for more information on how to cloud sync (credit to TheManUtdFan for the useful thread).

There are 6 versions that you can earn these trophies for, these versions are: European PS4, United States PS4, Hong Kong PS4, Japan PS4, Standard PS3, Standard PS Vita.

Walkthrough

Step 1: From the main menu, go into "Editor" and press :r1: to find the DLC levels.

Step 2: Complete the 5 levels, all you simply must do is copy the note placements that I have done in the pictures and you will earn the trophies with ease. Each picture is below the description of the respective trophy.

After this Step you will earn:

Hohokum Remix: Bass (S)

Hohokum Remix: Drum Kit (S)

Hohokum Remix: Drum Loops (S)

Hohokum Remix: Guitar Loops (S)

Hohokum Remix: Synth Loops (S)

If you accidentally place the note in the wrong place, you can press :circle: to cancel a note and either remove it completely or move the note to a different spot.

Edited by Terminator
Removed a dead image.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2498/f03.jpg Hohokum Remix: Bass (S)

Build your own bassline from this pulse.

Simply complete the level: "Hohokum Remix: Bass" from the Beat School level list.

Solution:

wXcxfQP.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2498/f03.jpg Hohokum Remix: Drum Kit (S)

Can you use these dreamy drums to make a beat?

Simply complete the level: "Hohokum Remix: Drum Kit" from the Beat School level list.

Solution:

E6GLqCB.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2498/f03.jpg Hohokum Remix: Drum Loops (S)

Rearrange the drum loops to make something fresh!

Simply complete the level: "Hohokum Remix: Drum Loops" from the Beat School level list.

Solution:

WD2oZCK.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2498/f03.jpg Hohokum Remix: Guitar Loops (S)

Sculpt these ethereal guitar and bass melodies.

Simply complete the level: "Hohokum Remix: Guitar Loops" from the Beat School level list.

Solution:

GhKgLaf.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2498/f03.jpg Hohokum Remix: Synth Loops (S)

Complete the mix with a splash of analog electronics.

Simply complete the level: "Hohokum Remix: Synth Loops" from the Beat School level list.

Solution:

87Zxls0.jpg

Edited by Slamma
Fixed missing images

I don't think it will be for sale separate. I think you will have to buy Hohokum to get it.

It will be sold on 8/12, the early access is just a bonus offer for those preordering Hohokum. And nice work on the guide!

It's an assumption, as far as I'm aware at this current time you must pre-order Hohokum to get this DLC. Who knows? Maybe this is only a pre-order bonus and the DLC will be removed from the PSN Store completely after Hohokum is released, that's what made me pre-order Hohokum hahahaha. But it looks like an interesting game so I will try it out when it's released.

It's an assumption, as far as I'm aware at this current time you must pre-order Hohokum to get this DLC. Who knows? Maybe this is only a pre-order bonus and the DLC will be removed from the PSN Store completely after Hohokum is released, that's what made me pre-order Hohokum hahahaha. But it looks like an interesting game so I will try it out when it's released.

It's confirmed that the DLC will be on sale on 8/12, thus this is just an early access preorder bonus.

It's worth noting that ps plus members get the pre order and the SS dlc for 11.99 NOT 14.99 as stated in the guide intro, not try a be a dick but just saying factual info. Lol:whistle:

Any news when its out in the eu store? And how much, with a source please? I'm not paying $14.99! I think i read that correct?

Ps plus gets the pre order for 11.99, game and the SS dlc are on release for August 12th. By pre order u get the dlc 2 and a half weeks earlier.

It's worth noting that ps plus members get the pre order and the SS dlc for 11.99 NOT 14.99 as stated in the guide intro, not try a be a dick but just saying factual info. Lol:whistle:

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

Ps plus gets the pre order for 11.99, game and the SS dlc are on release for August 12th. By pre order u get the dlc 2 and a half weeks earlier.

Oh I will wait then as I only want the dlc, no rush for it.