Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Slamma

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

I'm looking for partners to help get multiplayer badges, as well as earn experience with.

I figure that two people can play coop together with one person just staying afk and the other person working to achieve a bronze medal. Then both players should get the 50 experience for winning the map. (This is just an untested theory right now, no clue if it works). If this works then we can save both people some time by having both people taking turns playing.

It could even go as far to have one person winning a bronze medal for four people cutting time down even further!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

** Edit ** Done boosting ... lol this games online is dead fo sho ... i was able to Gold everything minus the online Co-Op ones ... definatly could use help with another live person on those ... i got like 10 more 4 player princess rushes to grind out bla

curious if anyone still plays this game ... just got it awhile back .... and to the point now where all i need is the 4 player .... badges for coming back after 1/2 way

the coop online Golds would be cool for xp ... i gotta grind out the whole last lvl .... so if anyones interested add me ... lookin forward to it

psn ... mcmangone

Edited by mcmangone85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Looking for some help with the coop maps and badges to get gold.

PSN: asininetime

Yeah same here...I'm sending friend requests now to those of you who posted your psn id. I won't be playing this for much longer unless I can get some online co-op going. It is dead online. So people need to add one another and get the trophies done faster. Offline co-op doesn't seem to help and well I just think they could of done better with this game..I'll be playing it until I get to level 15, I'm almost at 7 now.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN id: freythis

Timezone: CEST atm (GMT+2)

Voice communication: none; i use the text-only chat with boosters and it worked fine so far.

Trophies i need: Legendary Wyrm

I managed to get Mythical Hoarder by playing solo, but i'm still really far from getting rank 15 of my hoard. I'm surely missing some online multiplayer badges which would make it quicker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for players to get the Co-Op badges, my PSN is wickenex

K would play the game if i had a serious booster partners to get the fucking multiplayer badges. One of the singleolayer treasure maps to get gold is almost impossible to get.

I can help you if you want.

Edited by wicken