can i get some opinions

Mr Tweek

is this game worth the 15 bucks?

what other games is it similar to?

It really is more of a $10 game, and the trophies aren't for anything interesting or unique. Just keep playing and eventually you'll get all the trophies for this one. I'd say it's pretty close to the feel in Age of Booty also.

Overall its a fun game for a few matches, but I can't play it for long stretches of time.

If it drops to $10, then definitely get it. If $5 isn't a big deal and you want something to amuse yourself for a bit, then by all means check this one out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just read that there will be a demo in a week or two.

i picked it up yesterday when it went on sale. basically a blind buy but all the reviews i read for it were really favorable.

i like it...a lot actually. it's simple but really deep. it's an action rpg with sim city playing out in the background, kinda.

unfortunately it seems the online community is pretty dead. i don't think the game sold well at all. shame because it's a really fun game.

I pretty much agree with what everyone is saying, though I have never actually played Age of Booty, so I can't lend any creedance to that comparison. It is a fun game and the trophies seem attainable, you'll just have to put some time into it. If your the kind of person that likes to beat the score/time to get the "gold medals" in other games (I am), then you will probably have a good time playing through the game to get the badges and trophies. That being said, I only have 23% of the trophies, so I might get tired of it later.

I want to get one of my friends to play offline with me to see what it's like. I might end up grinding for the ranks in the end too, but I'll post again if it comes to that. :)

I got the game while it was $10, I think it is back at $15 now though, so I would wait until the price goes back down before buying it.

• 4 weeks later...