Help with Hoard badges

UndergroundHipHopHead

I have most of the badges though I'm having a tough time with some badges. Could anyone give some advice on how to get these?

1. Tortoise - earn a gold rating on a treasure or princess rush level without upgrading speed

2. Pacifist - earn a gold rating on a co-op level without ever breathing fire (seems impossible)

3. Claw to grind - defeat every enemy dragon at least once in a 4 player match

(edit: done, had to kill the dragons at least twice in a set amount of time)

4. Halfway point badges

I've tried to get these badges all kinds of ways and with every map/mode. Nothing seems to work.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

• 3 months later...

1. Tortoise - earn a gold rating on a treasure or princess rush level without upgrading speed

2. Pacifist - earn a gold rating on a co-op level without ever breathing fire (seems impossible)

3. Claw to grind - defeat every enemy dragon at least once in a 4 player match

(edit: done, had to kill the dragons at least twice in a set amount of time)

4. Halfway point badges

1. To get this one, I upgraded treasure and breath on a treasure map. I believe that it was a 1 dragon map and all I did was let the farms/cities upgraded and I collected their wagons and killed archers so they don't kill me and reset my multiplier.

2. I haven't got this one but if you can, have the other player kill things and you go around and collect the loot. Just upgrade anything but breath since you won't be using it. Especially upgrade treasure and a bit on speed to be the best loot runner.

3. Congrats! I sometimes like to troll the cpu just cuz. :D

4. Not sure what you mean by this one...

Edited by maiku1

• 2 years later...