Hitogata Happa Road Map & Trophy Guide

Aeliana

HITOGATA HAPPA

ROAD MAP & TROPHY GUIDE

• Estimated Difficulty: 8/10
  • Estimated Time to 100%: 20+ Hours (Depends on one's skill).
  • Minimum Number of Playthroughs Required: 17.

• Offline Trophies: 13 (9(B), 3(S), 1(G)).
  • Online Trophies: 0.

• Glitched Trophies: 0.
  • Missable Trophies: 0.

Introduction

Hitogata Happa ("Humanoid Explosion") is one of the three "bullet hell" shooters in the same series as Gundemonium Recollection and GundeadliGne. It is extremely fun, but as the name "bullet hell" would imply, it can be difficult/frustrating for even the most seasoned veterans of the genre. There is no secret or trick to it (aside from "don't die" and "shoot stuff"), the trophies are all about raw skill. Consider this a fair warning. :)

I recommend reading through (Goshi3156's FAQ) to ensure understanding of the game's mechanics, such as Boss Time, End Level Bonus, Flow, Friction, Gems, Mana Attack, and Zone of Control (ZOC). I will refer to some of these terms in the Trophy Guide.

There are a few unlockable characters/modes to be aware of:

• 1st Unlock - Platina (Doll) and Solo Voyage (Mode)
  • 2nd Unlock - Lovers (Doll)
  • 3rd Unlock - Fortuner (Doll)
  • 4th Unlock - Fool (Doll)
  • 5th Unlock - Destiny 13 (Mode)

The aforementioned unlocks are triggered - in the order mentioned - each time you complete the game in a different way, ie. on a different difficulty, on a different mode, or w/ a different doll in the case of Solo Voyage.

Road Map

Step #1: Playthrough #1 on Standard Game (Euridice).

Complete the game for the first time on Euridice Difficulty, as this unlocks Platina (Doll) and Solo Voyage (Mode). Focus on learning/memorizing each of the dolls' strengths and weaknesses, the stages, and the bosses. At the very least, you should have "I Can Do It!" by the end of this playthrough, and can also earn "1 in 64's Not Bad," "Destructive," "Doll Collector," "No, YOUR Time's Up!" and "Phantastique Tea Party" if you're good.

Step #2: Playthroughs #2-5 on Solo Voyage (Euridice).

Complete Solo Voyage four times w/ four different dolls on Euridice Difficulty, as this unlocks Lovers (Doll), Fortuner (Doll), Fool (Doll) and Destiny 13 (Mode), thus finishing all the unlocks. As in Step #1, use this time to deepen your understanding of the dolls, the stages, and the bosses. After this, you'll have at least five playthroughs under your belt, so you should be a bit more confident. You will unlock "Loner" here.

- - - - - Steps #3-5 can be done in any order. - - - - -

Step #3: Playthroughs #6-13 on Solo Voyage (Euridice).

Continue completing Solo Voyage with the rest of the dolls to earn "Endless Possibilities."

Step #4: Playthrough #14 on Destiny 13 (Euridice).

Complete Destiny 13 to earn "Not An Unlucky Number."

Step #5: Playthroughs #15-17 on Standard Game (Nobilmente, Allemande and Doomsday).

Complete Standard Game on Nobilmente Difficulty, Allemande Difficulty, and Doomsday Difficulty to earn "Genoremasody's End," "The Rose Cross" and "Even If The World Ends..." respectively. Non-Euridice Difficulties are significantly harder, and it will be the ultimate test of all the skills/resources you have acquired.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Step #6: Clean-Up.

Did you miss any of the trophies mentioned in Step #1, as well as "No Cheap Tricks"? Now is the time to clean them up. Good luck!

Trophy Guide

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/01.jpg I Can Do It! (B)

Finish the game on Euridice difficulty.

See Even If The World Ends...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/02.jpg Genoremasody's End (B)

Finish the game on Nobilmente difficulty.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/03.jpg The Rose Cross (B)

Finish the game on Allemande difficulty.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/04.jpg Even If The World Ends... (B)

Finish the game on Doomsday difficulty.

"Euridice" is the Beginner Difficulty, "Nobilmente" is the Standard Difficulty, "Allemande" is the Hard Difficulty, and "Doomsday" is the Impossible Difficulty. Each of the aforementioned difficulties are available from the start, and the main difference between them is the aggressiveness of the enemies and the cost of additional dolls.

The dolls you use are a matter of personal preference, but a few that I recommend are...

• Assam. He has homing missiles as his shot. These missiles are not particularly powerful, but because it's not necessary to aim them, focus on evading enemies and making it to the boss of a given stage.
  • Clover. She has a few seconds of invincibility during her Mana Attack. This is very useful for boss battles, especially the "true last boss." See Phantastique Tea Party for more information on that boss.
  • Rooty. She has a drill shot that is moderately powerful and has a "pierce" effect to it, ie. it damages enemies in both the front and back lines.

...and after they are unlocked:

• Platina. Her shot has an enormous spread (it covers most of the screen) and an awesome Mana Attack, but those are far from her best qualities. Platina has her own ZOC, which will make bullets w/in a certain radius of her slow down. Very useful.
  • Lovers. Her shot is *extremely powerful* and she can defeat bosses far faster than the rest of the dolls.

If you die, don't worry - You can choose "Continue" as many times as is necessary and it won't mess up the trophies. Perseverance is the key to these 4 Bronzes.

Video courtesy of LoAlexandria:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVOqHsUyb7M]Hitogata Happa Doomsday commented Walkthrough (German) + Selbst wenn die Welt zum Ende kommt... - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/05.jpg Loner (B)

Finish the game in Solo Voyage mode.

See Endless Possibilities.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/09.jpg No Cheap Tricks (B)

Finish the game without using any bombs.

Bomb Attacks happen when a doll has a maxed out Flow Gauge and makes contact with an enemy. There are a couple boss battles that are extremely difficult w/o Bomb Attacks, so it's important to use a doll who has a powerful shot. Lovers is a good doll to use here, but if she's still locked, Rooty is a decent substitute. Both have high attack, but Lovers has a better Mana Ability.

I recommend doing this on Euridice Difficulty, Solo Voyage. Also, be careful not to accidentally collide w/ an enemy en route to the boss; if your doll's Flow Gauge is maxed out and there are a ton of enemies around, it's not a bad idea to "suicide" the active doll. Fly into a stray bullet, as this resets the Flow Gauge and reduces the chance of an accidental Bomb Attack.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/10.jpg Doll Collector (B)

Have 12 of every standard doll at one time.

This will come naturally en route to Phantastique Tea Party. You need to have 12 of the 8 Standard Dolls (Leaf, Clover, Rooty, Assam, Earl, Dimbula, Sikkim, and Peco) on hand at one time, for a total of 96 Dolls. Don't die too often, and exploit enemies' ZOC to earn more Gems.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/12.jpg No, YOUR Time's Up! (B)

Defeat a boss after time has run out.

Each boss has a time limit (Boss Time). If you run out of time, the boss unleashes its most devastating attacks and it often results in a Game Over. To unlock this trophy, whittle a boss down to a minuscule amount of health, then wait. When time runs out, deliver the final blow before you are killed.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/13.jpg 1 In 64's Not Bad (B)

Use the Sphere 13 doll.

Sphere 13 is a hidden doll that cannot be selected yourself. She will randomly spawn 1 out of 64 times when Leaf is the active doll *and* Leaf is also the next doll in line. To increase the odds of her spawning, select Euridice Difficulty (Infinite Leafs on the First Stage) and die/respawn repeatedly 'til the trophy unlocks. It's luck-based, but in my experience, the trophy unlocked in no more than 5-10 Minutes.

Edited by Terminator
Updated the trophy tiles.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/06.jpg Endless Possibilities (S)

Finish the game in Solo Voyage mode with every doll.

Solo Voyage is not available from the start. Refer to the (Introduction) for details on how to unlock it.

In this mode, the player selects and uses one distinct doll for the entire game. Collecting Gems will automatically turn into extra dolls of the selected type, so it's much more like a standard shooter than the other modes. Do it on Euridice Difficulty and finish Solo Voyage with all 12 Dolls (Platina, Lovers, Fortuna, Fool are included) to unlock this trophy.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/08.jpg Phantastique Tea Party (S)

Defeat the true last boss.

There are two "last bosses" in the game; Wilhelm Xiith is the standard one who always appears, but there is an additional boss w/ a secret requirement. In order to encounter this true boss, start the Last Mission with a maxed out 112 out of 112 Dolls (and earn Doll Collector along the way, if you haven't already) on any difficulty/mode combination *except* Destiny 13 (Euridice) and Solo Voyage (Euridice). Standard Game (Euridice) will work, however, and is highly recommended.

Alternatively, she will always appear on Destiny 13 (Nobilmente, Allemande, Doomsday) and Solo Voyage (Nobilmente, Allemande, Doomsday) but if challenged on a non-Euridice Difficulty... Good luck. :p

Like most of the trophies, this too boils down to raw skill. As usual, don't die too often, exploit enemies' ZOC to earn more Gems, and conserve those Gems until the Last Mission.

The true boss has *a lot* of health, as well as over a dozen distinct attack patterns. For details on how to best deal w/ her attacks, refer to (Goshi3156's FAQ) and the following video. The true boss battle is from 4:40 to 10:55.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNhekUJh8vU]YouTube- Hitogata Happa Stage5[/ame]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/11.jpg Destructive (S)

Destroy every part of every boss in one game.

Each boss is comprised of a few "body parts." Most are designated by the word "target," but not always - even so, they are all very obvious. Destroying a boss' body parts will almost always grant a time extension for the battle. Rather than aiming for the main body of the boss, take time to destroy each of the body parts. You must do this for all six bosses, then the trophy unlocks at the end of the game.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/625/07.jpg Not An Unlucky Number (G)

Finish the game in Destiny 13 mode.

Similar to Solo Voyage, Destiny 13 is not available from the start. Refer to the (Introduction) for details on how to unlock it.

In this mode, you have 13 Dolls, one of each type (including Sphere 13). You must finish the game with no more than these 13 Dolls, there are no extra lives. As a result, each doll a precious resource that needs to be used at the time they are most advantageous, making this a strategic endeavor. Because each death will be an incredible hindrance, Destiny 13 is best attempted once one has attained mastery over all the dolls and stages in the game.

Here is a solid strategy, thanks to Eternal_Spoon:

Stage 0 - Use Lovers. Don't die, obviously.

Stage 1 - Start off with the missile doll. Rooty is pretty good for getting rid of this bosses parts, and does okay damage to it. You could also try using Lovers if you're confident you won't lose it. Or Clover's Rising Sword attack.

Stage 2 - Use Earl, then at the boss, use Lovers if you still have it. Rooty's also a decent choice.

Stage 3 - Don't remember what I did here... I remember using Lovers at the boss and losing it >_< I think I finished it off with Clover's Rising Sword attack (which you are also invincible while using :D)

Stage 4 - Boss Rush stage. Use Sphere 13 to kill everything, stop time if you have no way to dodge so you can escape death (can pass over bullets while time is frozen). At the last boss here, try to be fairly close when you blow up his last part, making him vulnerable. Ram Sphere 13 into him before he can fire the bullets and searchlights and the bomb should be enough to kill him.

Stage 5 - Use Platina to get through the entire level. Just as you reach the boss, position her where his head is so you'll bomb it as soon as it appears. Then use Clover to finish him off, using Rising Sword if you have to. When fighting his brain, try to bomb it if possible, which should either do enough damage to kill it, or put it near death. Use whatever dolls you have left to finish the job if necessary.

Edited by Terminator
Updated the trophy tiles.

Yes, it's definitely hard. Practice/Perseverance are the keys.

Yes, yes they are XD I managed to pull off Destiny 13, so I can give some tips on that, well what I can kinda remember anyway.

For starters, you don't want to bomb things, that's bad, and play on Easy. Any other difficulty will force you to fight the True Final Boss. And she'll completely destroy what few dolls you have.

Stage 0 - Use Lovers. Don't die, obviously.

Stage 1 - Start off with the missile doll. Rooty is pretty good for getting rid of this bosses parts, and does okay damage to it. You could also try using Lovers if you're confident you won't lose it. Or Clover's Rising Sword attack.

Stage 2 - Use Earl, then at the boss, use Lovers if you still have it. Rooty's also a decent choice.

Stage 3 - Don't remember what I did here... I remember using Lovers at the boss and losing it >_< I think I finished it off with Clover's Rising Sword attack (which you are also invincible while using :D)

Stage 4 - Boss Rush stage. Use Sphere 13 to kill everything, stop time if you have no way to dodge so you can escape death (can pass over bullets while time is frozen). At the last boss here, try to be fairly close when you blow up his last part, making him vulnerable. Ram Sphere 13 into him before he can fire the bullets and searchlights and the bomb should be enough to kill him.

Stage 5 - Use Platina to get through the entire level. Just as you reach the boss, position her where his head is so you'll bomb it as soon as it appears. Then use Clover to finish him off, using Rising Sword if you have to. When fighting his brain, try to bomb it if possible, which should either do enough damage to kill it, or put it near death. Use whatever dolls you have left to finish the job if necessary.

Thank you so much for this guide , THANK YOU SO MUCH i say. I had problems knowing all the features in this game (secrets, ZOC, how to make the true last boss to appear, etc) the ingame manual don't explain a lot of things , your guide is very helpful.

I hope you make the other two guides.

You are most welcome, and thanks for the positive feedback. :)

Is there a trick to destroying the true last boss's shield? I can get from the beginning of the level to Exile with losing almost any dolls but I can't take that shield down. I noticed on the video the boss doesn't have a shield at all so I'm wondering if there's some kind of prerequisite for it to not have a shield?

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and thanks for the guide =]

Is there a trick to destroying the true last boss's shield? I can get from the beginning of the level to Exile with losing almost any dolls but I can't take that shield down. I noticed on the video the boss doesn't have a shield at all so I'm wondering if there's some kind of prerequisite for it to not have a shield?

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and thanks for the guide =]

Are you referring to the shield w/ a small opening in it that revolves around her and says something like "Protected" if you shoot at it? That is her final form.

You can kill her before she reaches the final form (which is ideal and also what occurs in the video), but if the battle drags on to that point, the only option is to sneak in via the aforementioned opening in the shield and finish her off w/ a Bomb Attack. Use Clover, Earl, Leaf, Lovers, or Sphere 13 (if you're in Destiny 13) for their Mana Abilities to make navigating up to the shield a little less painful.

Are you referring to the shield w/ a small opening in it that revolves around her and says something like "Protected" if you shoot at it? That is her final form.

You can kill her before she reaches the final form (which is ideal and also what occurs in the video), but if the battle drags on to that point, the only option is to sneak in via the aforementioned opening in the shield and finish her off w/ a Bomb Attack. Use Clover, Earl, Leaf, Lovers, or Sphere 13 (if you're in Destiny 13) for their Mana Abilities to make navigating up to the shield a little less painful.

Thanks, I finally beat it! :dance:

Thanks. Some sections are great! Others not so much.

Like, you explained what Solo Voyage is but what we need to know is how the hell to beat Mission 4 with Earl.

Some more help with the 'Destructive' trophy would be great too! Every time I think I've got them all, turns out I missed something.

You didn't give much help on 'No, YOUR time's up' either. I managed to do it a few times on my own. One good way I found is to use Clover and get any boss down to his final string of health and then when time's up, just use your mana and it'll be a definite kill.

Also, you should mention that for 'No Cheap Tricks' if you do happen to set off a bomb, you CAN'T restart from your checkpoint. You have to quit to the main menu and start a new game from Mission 0. Found this out the hard way.

Edited by jordexciu

Thanks. Some sections are great! Others not so much.

Like, you explained what Solo Voyage is but what we need to know is how the hell to beat Mission 4 with Earl.

Did you expect me to write out 72 separate strategies on how to beat each of the 6 bosses w/ each of the 12 dolls? This is a Trophy Guide, not a Strategy Guide. :p

Some more help with the 'Destructive' trophy would be great too! Every time I think I've got them all, turns out I didn't.

Almost all have the word "TARGET" flashing next to them.

You didn't give much help on 'No, YOUR time's up' either. I managed to do it a few times on my own. One good way I found is to use Clover and get any boss down to his final string of health and then when time's up, just use your mana and it'll be a definite kill.

That's exactly what I wrote in the guide, you just added "use Clover's Mana Attack" to it. If Clover is your preference, that's cool. Personally, I did it with Lovers.

[EDIT]

Also, you should mention that for 'No Cheap Tricks' if you do happen to set off a bomb, you CAN'T restart from your checkpoint. You have to quit to the main menu and start a new game from Mission 0. Found this out the hard way.

Good suggestion, I'll add this one to the guide. Thanks!

Edited by Aeliana

Quick on the response! I didn't mean to criticize your guide, there was just a few parts that I needed some help with that I couldn't find anywhere else.

We don't need guides on every character, just some of the tough ones such as Earl.

I finally managed to finish with Earl, but I don't know how.

For some reason it gave me a few Leaf Dolls during Mission 4 and on the last boss of that stage, when I ran out of time, nothing changed except the error signs and noise. The boss just kept moving around like usual, no extra bullets. I just sat there not getting hit then eventually his health just started dropping. So I dodged a few more things until he finally died on his own. I don't know what all that was about. Maybe it happened because I restarted the level so many times? I have no clue.

Anyways, it's clear that you put a lot of effort and time into this guide. It's really great and it's helped me a lot. Again, I didn't mean to criticize; I was just getting frustrated from the game and could have used a few more little details to help me out.

Each person's "tough ones" will be different. I had a hell of a time w/ Peco due to her short range, but for me, Earl wasn't too bad; his shot is weak, so I had to use Bomb Attacks several times on each of the bosses. As a general rule, dolls with weak shots should rely on Bomb Attacks as their main mechanism for defeating bosses.

I've never heard of a bug (?) like that one w/ the Mission 4 boss. I'd be interested to hear if you can reproduce it on a consequent playthrough.

No worries on the constructive criticism, I didn't mean to sound defensive and I'm sorry if it came off that way. If you have any more questions, do feel free to ask and I'll try to help. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks alot for the trophy guide, although i wish there was a decent properly written strategy guide for this somewhere. I didnt have too much problem playing gundamonium recollection but for some reason I'm finding this game twice as hard and struggled to complete it on easy. The strategy guide linked on this guide was slightly useful but it did seem pretty rushed and just a bland take on some of the bosses.

I redid a dooms day run and uploaded it. Hope this helps some of you. Just click the link for all of the stages. Basically, you just need to pass the first level then your in the clear. After that, its just buying many many many dolls and spamming clovers mana attack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2Zf_1X57E]YouTube - ‪Gundemonium Hitogata Happa Dooms Day 0‬‎[/ame]

Edited by JupiterJazz

I beat Solo Voyage on Euridice with everyone, usually the hardest part is the final boss (which is hard to bomb in it's final form unless your doll can slow down time) Here are some tips like someone requested:

Leaf

Fairly simple because the bomb charge is so fast. Stay alive long enough to bomb each boss a few times and you'll be fine. On the final form of the final boss, use your mana to slow down time in order to make sure that you're hitting the brain part of the boss and not the spirals revolving around him.

Clover

Probably the first doll you should beat solo voyage with, simply because of how powerful the mana attack is. You can use bombs too, whichever is easier. If you get down to the wire as far as time goes on any given boss, just use the mana attack, kill yourself, and repeat until the boss is dead. Of course, this method requires that you maintain a larger amount of dolls throughout the game. Die as little as possible during the levels. Although, that should be obvious.

Rooty

One of the harder characters to use thanks to a slow bomb charge. You should most likely do Rooty's solo voyage after you've got a solid understanding of what to do without dying in each level. Rooty's attack is pretty powerful, but you'll probably have to use a few bombs even though the charge time is obnoxious. To do the most damage with Rooty, position her shots as forward as possible and get as close to the boss as possible. The final form of the final boss will probably require quite a few dolls this way, but if you're only hitting it with one of her bullet streams you'll run out of time.

Assam

Assam can be tricky since it's bullets are homing and often shoot the wrong part of what you're trying to kill. For the third mini boss on Mission 4 you're going to have to stand above the box you're trying to shoot rather than under it like you would with any other character. Thankfully, Assam's bomb charge isn't too slow and you can beat the game similarly as you would Leaf. If you can't bomb the final form of the final boss, just mana attack, kill yourself and repeat until it dies.

Earl

Definitely one of the hardest dolls to beat solo voyage with, mostly because Mission 4 is a huge pain. And also because Earl's solo voyage is glitched. Instead of Earl's doll cost going up (like normal) it goes down, and eventually every time you get 220 mana points you get an extra life, which should give you over 112 Earl's by mission 4. This sounds all good and dandy, but sometimes the game also gives you some Leaf dolls. If this happens, you have to start your solo voyage over because even if you do beat it, you won't get credit for it. How to avoid this is to stop playing the levels after mission 2 (just play the bosses and mini bosses) so that when you get your level bonus you won't exceed 112 dolls. Also, if you quit midgame and then continue, you are likely to get leaf dolls. So don't do that.

I'm not sure if this glitch exists in everyone's game (since only two other people have mentioned it. 1 on here and 1 IRL), but this is just in case.

Now, Earl's actual strategy

The levels shouldn't be a problem, right? If they are, do better. Tap X instead of holding it.

On Mission 4 you want to shoot the first mini boss to death and save your bomb. Immediately bomb the second mini boss. On the third mini boss, shoot the open boxes until you get a bomb charge. Use your bomb where it's going to blow up at least 2 (hopefully 3) of the open boxes. Don't waste it on just one. You'll probably have to do this twice.

On the mini ships, shoot them down and save your bomb charge to immediately bomb the fifth mini boss (Make sure he's not charging you first. When he's white he's invincible). You'll have to bomb him three times.

On the true boss, you'll most likely run out of time. Good. On the first form of the true boss concentrate on blowing up all the spotlights and let time run out. On easy mode, the boss has no time limit attack in this form. So you can take your sweet time. Then shoot him with your weak ass laser until his energy shield shatters and bomb him immediately before he can shoot anything at you.

On mission five you're going to have to bomb the first form right away, and most likely the second form on the second round of the find the brain game. You don't necessarily have to bomb the third form but if you don't bomb the final form you're going to run out of time. Even once you know how to do it it will probably take a few tries.

Dimbula

One of the easiest dolls to beat solo voyage with so long as you have a good understanding of the levels. Charge up her attack in order to take out big enemies, the bubble spread for weak enemies and use bombs on the bosses. On bosses that are hard to bomb just get as close as you can and blow yourself up with the mana button.

Sikkim

Fairly easy to use as well. Hold X to make his attack go further. You'll probably die a lot during the later levels, just make sure you've got a lot of lives saved up. His attacks are powerful enough to kill the bosses without bombing them, although use a bomb when you have it just to make sure you have enough time.

Peco

By far the most annoying solo voyage character. You're going to have to take full advantage of the ZOC's, but also make sure not to run into anything. The only real advice is "don't die a lot." Try to have at least 8 Peco's left going into the final boss. You'll still have to dodge bullets up close, but you'll probably only need two or 3 Peco's for each form. Even though her attack is powerful, i still recommend bombing the first form of the final boss (and any bosses) if you can. However, unless you master Peco you'll rarely have bomb charges during the boss battles.

Bonus Dolls

Platina

Platina is actually a pretty hard solo voyage. Getting through the levels is no problem, beating the bosses within the time limit is. You're going to have to dodge a lot of bullets because you're going to have to bomb a lot (if not all) of the bosses. Also, if you release the shoot button, Platina's mana charges. Shoot her mana attack directly in the middle of large enemies to do the most damage. Try to balance shooting and charging mana as much as possible. And sorry, but you're probably going to have to bomb the final boss multiple times.

Lovers

Shoot things. My cat beat Solo Voyage with lovers.

Fourtuner

Extremely easy as well. Her attack is powerful, her bomb attack isn't that bad when you use her mana attack to give you a break from bullet hell, and it's also useful to note that her gun shells do damage too. Her mana attack can often be used and then immediately used again if you shoot it into enough bullets. I'm pretty sure you can kill just about everything within the time limit just by shooting it.

Fool

You should have a billion Fools by mission five since it's cost on Euridice stays locked at 400. To gain gems just use a bomb attack every chance you get. It's the best way to kill large amounts of enemies in the levels, and since the bomb bonus is 400 gems, every time you use a bomb attack during the level, you'll get a free Fool at the end of the level. Bomb everything, I can't stress that enough. And if a boss is heavily shielded by bullet fire, just jump over them once your flow is charged. If you're having trouble with Fool, you're not bombing enough things.

That was much longer than I anticipated, hope it helped.

Who else has experienced the Earl glitch?

Also, I beat Solo Voyage with lovers without using any bombs (it said no bomb attacks on the score screen), but I didn't get the trophy. Anyone else experience this and/or have tips?

I'm having trouble with the destructive trophy too. I know on the "whale" there's a point where you have to blow up the back of the middle cannon before you can blow up the part closer to you (when you blow up the back part it starts shooting out a solid circle of bullets). Also, I'm assuming you have to blow up every part of the wheel (the revolving segmented portion) on the Mission 1 boss without damaging the central portion enough to break the energy shield prematurely.

I haven't noticed any other tricky boss parts, but I moved on to learning Doomsday mode, because somehow it actually seems more doable than the Destructive trophy.