Rate the trophy difficulty...  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give 3/10. The professional mode isn't as hard as it sounds, and it took me less than 2 hours to finish with total 4 retries. Weapon collections are just time consuming which require you replay some of the levels several times.

4 retries. At getting SA on all levels on Professional. I call a grand ol' Bravo Sierra on that claim. Getting all weapons means getting all SA rankings, and while I'm not the greatest Hitman player ever, I really don't believe anybody can complete this feat with 4 retries.

For experienced Hitman players, it is true that most levels can be speed-run in 4-7 minutes each. Still... only four mistakes in twelve levels? Really? Random glitches alone will produce more mistakes.

If you go for this game in 1 playthrough (as most Hitman vets will want to), it's about a 6 or 7 (you have to get Silent Assassin on each level for all weapons). However, doing it in 2 playthroughs would drop it to a 4. There really is no reason for a playthrough on Expert level.

I voted 6. Getting all of the weapons felt more difficult than getting SA in pro mode.

I don't know if this is glitched or something but "hunter or hunted" had a bugs/glitches that screwed me over. I was killing the two shotgun guards in the back alley with the silenced guns and the swat with the shotgun near the ambulance got to the northwest(i guess) and started shooting me from there even if I had a disguise. Even if I tried to kill him before he started to shoot me, his 2 friends were on its way. It was either let him die or face his 2 friends which after the 2 of them, a bunch of swats appeared and I died. I had difficult time doing what I wanted to do there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 4 bc I did it in two playthroughs so I had no problems getting any guns on normal then finished up speed running and gunning on pro difficulty. If u still need SA ratings after finishing keep loading up chapter 8 slaying the dragon. Only taken about 3 mins to complete. If u did it in 1 playthroughs then I'd probably would have given it a 7 or 8

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 7, only because I chose to do this the hard way and do Pro first. That in itself is not too hard, but getting all weapons is, particularly the Minigun out of the Asylum and a couple of others (PGM and MP5 from the last mission for example). Do yourself a favour and get all the weapons on normal, it'll be a breeze, then run through Pro quickly. It'd probably be a 4 that way.

I voted 6. Found it to be a similar difficulty to silent assassin. Lots of retries getting some SA ranks and getting some guns out of the levels was a bit of a pain. Not too bad if you've got some patience but it got a bit boring with the constant level retries to collect all the guns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...