Are the servers shut?

T H A B I T

• 3 months later...
Abit late for me, since I've started the game. :o But I would like to know aswell.

I think we're fine. I checked PSNprofiles and plenty of people have earned online trophies recently. The game also doesn't have any trophies listed in the unobtainable trophies thread. My time will be spent trying to earn the mystery award this weekend but I'm hoping to start this game early next week.

Edited by vegetollo7

• 1 month later...
Just to keep the post up to date, yesterday I unlocked every contract trophy without a problem. So no, the servers are still up and running.

good to know but there is definitely something wrong with them.

I kept getting the server error message mentioned previously.

deleted game data as suggested, re-installed and of course i have to add the patch.

I cannot get more than 10 seconds into the first tutorial game and it kicks me out every time.

I only need the multi player trophies so this is very irritating.

This has been before and after your comment.

• 2 weeks later...
No,I just got all the MP trophies in an hour or so.

glad someone can, but I'm still having trouble. So if anyone else reads this and doesn't have a problem, could you list details on when you are getting on the server? country, time zone and time that you were able to get on.

The only thing I haven't done is try to log between 1-6 am but I'll do anything to get this done.

I'm also using the disc version so maybe mention if you have disc or ps+ version.

thx

edit: i finally got on at approx 9pm est on thursday 2/18/15. totally random, after a few negative attempts it stayed connected and i was able to finally plat this game. enjoyed the game overall.

Edited by bedroom allstar
update