Jack Of All Trades

Petedappa

I know there's a few threads about this already but I've had a quick read through and can't see anything that will help me.....

I've completed the story mode and had got 4/20 Play Styles unlocked. Since then I've played through level select and unlocked the rest so that I am now at 20/20. As the trophy didn't unlock I came to the forums and saw that the play styles don't unlock on the prologue. As I did the prologue (and next 2 levels) about 10 months ago, I have no clue if I unlocked a play style in the prologue or not, nevertheless I have been and done the other 4 play styles again.

The trophy still hasn't unlocked.

I read on some xbox360 threads that they were starting new save files in order to get this trophy....

Does anybody know if that is actually required? Or if I should just play through level select again and again until they pop up? I really don't want to have to play through the game again, I'm sick of it now.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 9 months later...

happened to me also. I got 20/20 play style and the trophy didn't unlock, also i repeated the last play style (Pitcher) many times and nothing happened.

I think if you left Pitcher to be the last; the trophy will glitch at least thats what i feel. i deleted my save data and started it again on easy till i reached "Attack of the Saints" level to get Pitcher and after that i started to collect the rest and the trophy unlocked :dance:.

My advice is when you reach 19/20 play style, take a copy of your save data on USB just to be on safe side if the trophy glitched again :think:

Note: i avoided getting any play style during first level. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm struggling to get the bank robber jack unlocked. Did anyone else have any issues with this? tried it on multiple different levels. Tried with civilians and enemies. Is there a specific group to target for the three in a row?

I had trouble also with this one but in King of China Town it went smoothly on civilians. also i'm not sure if you must do it before the policemen noticing you or not

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Same to me, just reached 20/20 and no trophy.

The strange thing is that in the challenge list 5-6 of these have a Star not a V, but when i go in the row down the challenge the stars become a V. Why? I must repeat these with the stars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Same to me, just reached 20/20 and no trophy.

The strange thing is that in the challenge list 5-6 of these have a Star not a V, but when i go in the row down the challenge the stars become a V. Why? I must repeat these with the stars?

It seems to do that all the time. I wondered about the same thing when I went back to platinum this game last week, but fortunately, I had my trophies pop exactly when they should've popped. This particular trophy was kind of annoying, though.

• 3 weeks later...

At the end i deleted the save and make again all the objective (-2 hours of play). I see that Pitcher was a problem for a lot of people, so i suggest to obtain this early not at the end. A Very good place is the Library, where is more easy killing without viewers.

• 4 months later...

Got some issues with 4-5 playstyles while i played trough the game on hard, no matter how many times i've tried its just didn't want me to unlock those playstyles.

So when i finished the game i used level/chapter select and i did it on easy.

Duno why didn't want me to unlock on hard :/

I had issues with the online ones too