Stuck at 19/20 missions (Another Absolution Glitch)

Bluedevil007

I have the retail release and installed the patch. Otherwise I played completely offline. I played on hard with no other difficulty, never restarted a checkpoint or went back for any reason. After I finished the game I did not get the absolution trophy.

I checked my unlock screen and saw that on the missions completed it says 19/20. Obviously this makes no sense cause the game is over. I checked the mission select and every mission has a rating and a score (except for the 2 that don't give that).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Should I just replay missions. Should I delete patch and then replay missions. Should i just start a new game? Should I wipe the save file and start from scratch?

I know some have got it to pop in the middle if a second play through but I'm unsure if this was on the same file or what. Again, thanks for the help in advance.

I wanted to update my situation in case it happens to anybody else. I replayed the last 2 levels thinking maybe one of them didn't count. No dice. So, I decided to finish out my play styles and remaining evidence. Those 2 trophies unlocked with no issue.

I decided to delete the install and patch but keep my game save. I then booted up the game offline and just chose new game. I played the first 2 levels and the Absolution trophy popped after the Chinatown mission.

I have no idea why that mission glitched for me. I know I played the first three missions at one sitting and in hard. I had no freezes or crashes. I also played this level and finished it why I was going for play styles after I finished the game. It only unlocked after I played it again after deleting the patch. Hope this might help someone in the future and prevents them from deleting their entire save and replaying everything.

• 4 weeks later...

That's very weird? Maybe that's a way to get the trophy to unlock when it glitches? Many people have reported having issues with the absolution trophy not unlocking, that may just be the way to cure this bug! Maybe, we don't know if it works on other people yet :respect:

I will post a thread about this, just to see if it works for others.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I just managed to pop my platinum in this game. I also had the same problem as the op, 19/20 missions completed but no Absolution trophy. I continued with mission select to collect my remaining evidence and play styles. I managed to get the evidence trophy ,but the play styles glitched on me.

I then decided to replay the first 2 missions on hard through mission select to see if my Absolution trophy would pop ,but no luck. I did notice that my missions were now 20/20 ,but with no trophy. I deleted my game data ,but with the same save file I started a new game, after the first two missions my trophy popped :D.

I couldn't manage to pop the play styles trophy with the same save, so I backed it up and tried it on a fresh new save and managed to get my platinum.

Edited by AxelEra

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...