• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

22-24.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

I did two playthroughs (Normal and Hard), and took a total of 17-18 hours. I liked doing 2, as by the time I played on Hard I already knew the fastest methods and got through the Hard playthrough extremely fast, and didn't have to worry about sneaking when I got caught :). Very fun game though, 2 playthoughs didn't feel like a grind at all since there are so many different ways to play.

Edited by sweett310

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did not race through the game to obtain the platinum. Only 27 challenges remain locked. I focussed on completing all challenges, collecting all inventory and unlocking all available techniques at each level before attempting the next. I maintained this protocol up to level 18 when I tried to earn the platinum today precisely at 9:11 pm. I was 5 minutes late because the contracts server cut out on me repeatedly. In retrospect it was a bad idea to unlock the platinum by ending with an online trophy-"Set for life". Most of the game was executed on hard; I downgraded to normal for the (spoiler alert) shoot-out contest against that redneck chick. Simultaneous unlocking of both "Infiltrator" and "Suit only" challenges were my own self-imposed feats. This approach contributes to 100+ hours. First trophy unlocked 7/25/2015.

EDIT: Statistics indicate 412 hours play time, about 3600 contract plays and about 82 million total contract $ for 100% game completion.

Edited by GTsuperlicensed
all challenges and inventory unlocked except notebook/TNT flaws

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...