Information is Power glitch ?????????

TeamBringIt

I played the game on hard mode and getting the evidences. But when i finished the game i missed a couple (about 5) so i collect them via level select. My last one I got the evidence on easy mode but then i realized it was on easy mode. went back and got it on normal. the challenge thing came up as 5/5. The trophy didn't pop up. I thought that i missed one out. I triple check the challenges see if i missed any out. All of them were ticked. I even got the one with the retailer shop to get the suit still nothing.

I'm pissed of about this. why don't they release a patch about this. Ps3 and Xbox folks are having the same problem about this.

Hey. you said you completed the game on hard and missed a few evidences, right? Then you got back and collected them on normal. Try getting the ones you missed on hard. I think I heard or read somewhere that you have to collect all evidences on the same difficulty for the trophy to pop... Maybe that's the problem.

I found a lot of evidences really hard to collect on my hard playthrough, so I went on Rambo style and collect some, but died right after... I was worried they won't count, but I got the trophy, so you should have no problem if you collect them on hard. Hope it helps.

Hey. you said you completed the game on hard and missed a few evidences, right? Then you got back and collected them on normal. Try getting the ones you missed on hard. I think I heard or read somewhere that you have to collect all evidences on the same difficulty for the trophy to pop... Maybe that's the problem.

I found a lot of evidences really hard to collect on my hard playthrough, so I went on Rambo style and collect some, but died right after... I was worried they won't count, but I got the trophy, so you should have no problem if you collect them on hard. Hope it helps.

I doubt that as I collected on normal after playing on hard too. I think the issue here is that you glitched it by playing on easy.

I decided to start all over again by:

Delete the patch

Copy save data, delete it and create new one.

play it normal

But do need to get the evidence in the suit shop for the trophy?

What happens when someone lie my brother updates the patch?

Can anyone confirm that the steps which I am doing will get me the trophy

Edited by TeamBringIt
more Infromation

• 2 years later...