Angel of Death Challenge Part 2 and 3 glitch??

Mjdrage

Ive been trying for hrs to get the part 2 done on this challenge and from what im getting online is that you have to kill everyone in all 3 stages without being spotted or use checkpoints and if you stuff up you have to restart the level NOT the stages start. WTF????

Is this is a challenge that is either bugged or glitched?? cause It seems a bit over the top for the criteria to pass it and normally i wouldnt mind redoing the stage if i stuff up but not the whole bloody level from scratch.

Has anyone got the rundown on what you have to do to get parts 2 and 3??

Or have I got the right understanding as it is

UPDATE

I finally got it, it works so its not glitched, what i did for getting part 2 was as written above :

*dont get spotted or you have to restart the level from scratch

*use any weapon. I used fibre wire, silverballers (also was able to mutiple kill in several situations as long as they all are facing away from you and you take them out from closest to you to furtherest otherwise it counts as being spotted)

*bodys can be discovered, but kill the one who finds them before they go to "HUNTING" mode

*I saved both civillians as it was easier to kill the enemies that way

*you dont need to dump or dispose of all the bodies, you just need to keep them from view

*Using the radio in stage 3 was so much eaiser than using anything else

PART 3

*you can go to town without a care in the world as long as you kill the saints with the fibre wire, you can be spotted and they can be in "HOSTILE " mode but as long as you take out ALL the saints with just the fibre wire you shouldnt have any worries

Hope this helps any1 else who is having trouble with this, as this is a f%$kin bitch of a challenge

Edited by Mjdrage
got the challenge completed

I'm having flashbacks to a couple of weeks ago now. This is by far the most challenging thing to do in the entire game. It took me two days to get Angel of Death Part 2. I think it's would made more sense to have made this Angel of Death Part 3 though as each one is suppoesed to be harder than the last part and Part 3 is so easy compared to Part 2.

• 2 months later...

It's glitched.

I killed every saint and every NPC in the parking lot with the fiber wire, I didn't get spotted, I let the guards kill the civilian, no body was found and the guards didn't become suspicious or something like this. When I finished the parking lot the first part (1/3) of the challenge didn't unlock.

What do the hell should I do?

EDIT: I got it. I just played again and the challenge pop up. The problem is unlike the PC version, when you finish the first and second part of the level, it's not shown "Angel of Death 1/3 or Angel of Death 2/3". So there will be shown only one time "Angel of death 1/1", and it happens right after you kill the last guard on the cornfields part.

Some important information:

- I killed with the fiber wire, subdued and after snacked the neck and I also used point shooting;

- The saints saw bodies twice; even tough I achieved this challenge. Maybe that's because I killed them before "Body found" appeared.

Edited by jfrl1991
I got this challenge and it's not glitched

hi guys.

for anyone still struggling with angel of death part 2 (kill all guards / saints in all 3 stages in one playthrough without being seen) here is my video guide...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2vKjEK3WiA]Hitman Absolution - Challenge Guide - Angel of Death - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

If it helps you in any way, please leave a like or comment on my youtube page :)

Also for part 3, just load up the first part of the level, run to the balcony and shoot the first saint in the head (and the 2nd one coming up to the stairs if you're quick enough) and then restart checkpoint and repeat.... get it in no time :)

• 1 year later...

i did part 1 &2(2 tooka week and a half) part 3 is a headache...idk if i need to wear certain clothes and whatever, i tried finished the game with both the suit and the soldier outfit. No luck. idk if i should just kill just the saints....i tried everything and the counter is not unlocking