Is there a fix to the Contracts Mode glitch (Not recieving dollars on completion)

CrazyJJ16

Every time i complete a contract (yes, they are all different), I always get the message "x amount of dollars have been transferred to your offshore account". However, i never actually recieve this cash, as it still stands at 0 in the top right corner. I've tried deleting my game data, and saved game, but still it refuses to work. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the same problem and i cant seem to get it fixed, it is very annoying and it dont seem to be allowing me to get them two trophies.

EDIT

just logged on today and tried my first contract and got money in my offshore account. must of been a freaky bug or something.

Edited by soz_666
adding information

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it's not giving me the money still.

i deleted the patch and re-installed it.

i quit the game and signed in again but it still didn't work.

:confused:

i've tried 4 different contracts and none of them have given me the money.

any help would be appreciated.:)

Ok delete the patch, reinstall.

Go online, complete a contract and go back to the online main menu. Now move up and down on the menu options and basically wait for the number in the top right to increase to your amount you just earned.

I think if you rush it it cancels out the contract since you didn't give it time to load into your account.

Some nonsense if you ask me :p

I'm just trying to help and I got my money by waiting and doing what I suggested.

EDIT: Actually after every contract, you just wait in the main menu(of multiplayer) and after a bit it should pop up, but if you rush into another contract, your money isn't added ever(from what I experience).

Edited by aalvi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...