Rate the trophy difficulty...  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.91

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Voted 2 as well. Nothing here that stands out as overly difficult. Even if you're terrible at stealth, there's a few levels tailor made to get the "Silent Assassin" rating.

I did 2 playthroughs (Normal, then Hard) and it made the Hard run-through a breeze. Even the Saints or Blackwater Park are simple once you know the level. And if all else fails, take a human shield, walk backwards into a tight corridor with only one entrance, and kill everyone who comes down it until you're "clear" :).

Edited by sweett310

Gave it a 3

The only difficult trophy is finishing hard mode, which is frustrating as hell if you like to play the game "the proper" way without killing anyone or being spotted, but can be a breeze if you just want to finish the game.

Unlike the previous hitman game, there are no "achieve 5xsilent assasin on professional" trophies, so no challenge there

Voted 3.

This game is really good and has some replay value. There are many ways to complete missions.

Hard difficulty was challenging at times. They chose pretty modest trophy requirements. There are 278 challenges and you only have to complete 100. The Silent Assassin ranking isn't needed for a full mission. They didn't go the Splinter Cell route with the no kills/no alarms stuff.

Easy platinum, very fun game.

Edited by blevensp1

It's a 3 from me. The game is not in any way difficult, apart from a few sections when playing on hard. I thought the trophy list was a little modest as there is so much to do in the game and it's a shame they don't reflect on the trophies.

The game also disappointed me a little as the disguise system was getting on my nerves. I don't understand how all people dressed in the same clothes as me can just, well, identify me. Especially so if my back is turned, I'm wearing a mask, or wearing an obscure outfit (the Chinese stall outfit, for example) where somehow, everyone knows each other.

I do hope another game comes out with a better disguise system and I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming HD re-releases. Regardless of the negatives, it's a must-play game.

3/10

Only the final chapters can be tricky to do stealthy but thanks to the dumb AI -and the fact that you never need a clean run like on MGS4 or many other Stealth games- it is easy to keep ambushing them in pairs until you clear the area. Just switch cover and they'll send a pair to investigate your last location so just wait and ambush them from their backs then return to your previous cover and keep camping until you clear the whole area.

REALLY GOOD game, best thing is that I got it along with Sleeping dogs for 85$ on the PS Store.

Took me 3 days to Plat it, could have done it way faster, but those Challenges are a blast and I couldn't resist trying to complete as many as possible, at least those I figure out what the heck I was supposed to do XD Now that I have Platted it I'll go back and complete the rest, I think I'm about 3/4 completion.

Edited by erdvilla

Voted a 2.

The trophies aren't really hard. I'm doing my run on hard now, and it is easier then on normal, but perhaps because i know the missions a little bit more. The list they made could be a lot harder in my opionion. Like all levels on Silent Assasins etc. That would be a challenge. I tried to play all the levels on Silent, but with a trophy the motivation is a lot better haha.

I voted a 5. Went straight into hard mode. Which I think may have made it harder not knowing where or what to do. Only a few tough segments playing through on hard. Makes it a little easier just shooting the shit out of everyone. Overall, great enjoyable game!