Hard Difficulty Video Walkthrough

Seraphim17

Here is a link to a full guide for Hitman Absolution on Hard. It has full commentary and should help anyone trying to get the Absolution trophy. I kill no one but the targets and I only knock out people as a last resort/in need of a disguise.

Hope it helps

Gotta tell you Seraphim, I've watched a lot of guides because I'm and old gamer and need the help. You vids are some of the finest out there. Would love to see you get more involved in PS3Trophies.org site. Your commentary and game execution are most impressive. Your posts can help a lot of people. Thanks again. Excellent. Job well done. :applause:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I agree with above posts, this guide is awesome. I was also using this before it was posted here. Execution and dialogue are top notch. Thanks for all the hard work that went into making this guide.

The dialogue with his videos are amazing. Seraphim is one of my favorite walkthrough makers if not #1.

Edited by kfree7

Thanks for another one, Seraphim. Not done the game yet, but this is a FANTASTIC video guide, got me through some really tough spots (Rosewood anyone?). Love the narrating as well, just all around top notch stuff.

Seraphim17 is truly the best at this (PowerPyx's guides are just as helpful, but I just love hearing Seraphim17 talk throughout).

Edited by Randall Flagg

Great vids! This guy is really sharp, articulate and witty. I recognize his voice from walkthroughs of other games.

Given his clear skills as a gamer, I find it pretty telling that during the Rosewood video, he says this game is one of the hardest game he's played in a long time--and that's as someone who's played the previous Hitman games.

Great vids! This guy is really sharp, articulate and witty. I recognize his voice from walkthroughs of other games.

Given his clear skills as a gamer, I find it pretty telling that during the Rosewood video, he says this game is one of the hardest game he's played in a long time--and that's as someone who's played the previous Hitman games.

Seraphim does suck a great job. Would like to see more games videos done by him. He does have some funny comments to add as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...