Play Styles glitched?

CoolDust

I only need "Pitcher" and "Spook" for my platinum but I've been trying for about 3 hours.... I have over 200 knife throw kills and well over 500 silenced pistol kills yet these will not unlock? :(

EDIT: WTF!! I just finished Terminus hotel using nothing but a screwdriver (throwing) and Pitcher just wont pop.. I killed every single person until it said clear. What the hell am I missing?

Edited by CoolDust

In order to get Spook you have to sneak up on an enemy from behind and press :square:

I'm not sure about Pitcher, but it unlocked for me after killing a few guys without them noticing me.

Thanks, worked a treat for Spook but Pitcher is glitched! :( I have well over 600 throw kills and it's still locked! I'm not sure if I should keep trying at this point... What a pile of crap, had no issues until these play styles!

I think some of them are glitched. I currently have 130 shotgun kills yet glass cannon still refuse to unlock. Also have 54 throw kills but no pitcher.

Glad to hear I'm not alone, hopefully it's patched!

Edited by CoolDust

I'd try deleting the game data first, as if you delete your save your going to have to go through most the story again to get the other play styles :(

I have a save on the cloud that's halfway through, just got pitcher on it in under 5 minutes! Took 115 kills. Just need to get the last 9 and I'm done.

Also backed up my other save to transfer back. :)

I can confirm to get Pitcher you must do 5 throw kills without getting detected. Have done it twice now and it successfully unlock. Thanks to Creasy47 from the X360A for suggesting it.

Be warned that you have to do this on any level other than the tutorial.

It unlocked for me by getting detected kills... It popped as I was getting shot at in Terminus.

I've done most of the playstyles today but Spook refuses to unlock. :(

Just completed Streets of hope and eliminated almost every person in town and no Spook challenge. Any idea if you actually have to complete the whole level (in this case complete shaving Lenny too) for this to unlock?

Sneak up behind an enemy with the silverballers equipped and press Square (shooting the usual way doesn't count), needs to be an action kill.

I can confirm to get Pitcher you must do 5 throw kills without getting detected. Have done it twice now and it successfully unlock. Thanks to Creasy47 from the X360A for suggesting it.

Be warned that you have to do this on any level other than the tutorial.

Can confirm it needs to be 5 in a row stealth kills to get it, do on Library on Easy to get it really quickly :).

Wasn't fun playing without internet for 3 days trying to get Pitcher though...

Edited by Rawra

Sneak up behind an enemy with the silverballers equipped and press Square (shooting the usual way doesn't count), needs to be an action kill.

Yeah, i was doing that. But nevermind, got it in king of chinatown. Killed 2 cops and the drug dealer and Spook unlocked.

Killed more than 10 people in streets of hope using this same method and nothing, killed 3 in another map and it unlocked. Stupid thing. They should've been more clear about what exactly we needed to do.

Just need to collect all the evidence and buy an upgrade and the platinum is mine. Then i'm off to try complete the story again on Purist. :whistle:

I just need " maestro " get kills with sniper rifles (i know i have at least 100 kill with the sniper rifle by now but still no playstyle) and " bankrobber " something to do with getting humanshields and letting them get killed by others shooting at u (according to ign wiki and in-game playstyle description)

Edited by TheShaikanSoul

Couldn't get Brutus, Pitcher, Spook

Brutus: stab lots of people already, both stealth/direct, not unlocking

Pitcher: got 7 or more stealth throw in a row in attack of the saints - cornfield, used agency knife, not unlocking

Spook: did 3 stealth "eliminate" in a row with silverballers in absolution - burnwood family tomb

playing on normal

Couldn't get Brutus, Pitcher, Spook

Pitcher: got 7 or more stealth throw in a row in attack of the saints - cornfield, used agency knife, not unlocking

Spook: did 3 stealth "eliminate" in a row with silverballers in absolution - burnwood family tomb

playing on normal

For glass canon u need 3 kill in a row without bein shoot/touch.. for brutus i have stolen 1 knife into chinatown mission near the fugu and killed 5 pnj in a row and its work for me and for spook i did it on blackwater 2nd chapter both off em must be kil in a row without being seen cant really explain cuz off my really bad english but i used the checkpoint on lenny room and the radio can be really helpfull .. i used the same method for bank robber also and i dont let ennemies kill them just pushed square...maestro 5 snip hs in a row

Edited by NuKa

For glass canon u need 3 kill in a row without bein shoot/touch.. for brutus i have stolen 1 knife into chinatown mission near the fugu and killed 5 pnj in a row and its work for me and for spook i did it on blackwater 2nd chapter both off em must be kil in a row without being seen cant really explain cuz off my really bad english but i used the checkpoint on lenny room and the radio can be really helpfull .. i used the same method for bank robber also and i dont let ennemies kill them just pushed square...maestro 5 snip hs in a row

Thanks mate for the bankrobber tip, i started shaving lenny streets of hope area and went to the 2nd floor of the donut shop with the radio, by the 3rd lure, grab and go-ro-sleep ding playstyle, but maestro is another story cuz i tried 5 hs in a row while i got caught by the 3rd but it didnt unlock, so shall i do it on the dexter industries factory compound area as if i was trying to do the under the bridge challenges again? Because aside from that area the other area i know that has a silenced sniper rifle is absolution and i´m still finishing up dexter´s industries 100%.

Edited by TheShaikanSoul

I was having a hard time getting glass canon even though i had over 200 shotgun kills. I got it easily in Welcome to Hope. Go to the restroom, enter the vent, get the police shotgun from the shelf, go back to the restroom, start the fight and start shooting people. Do not aim down sight, just press R2. I think that's why most people aren't getting this playstyle.

As for the Maestro playstyle, you have to empty your entire clip without reloading and kill people with headshots. I got it easily during Operation Sledgehammer - Hope Fair.

I was having a hard time getting glass canon even though i had over 200 shotgun kills. I got it easily in Welcome to Hope. Go to the restroom, enter the vent, get the police shotgun from the shelf, go back to the restroom, start the fight and start shooting people. Do not aim down sight, just press R2. I think that's why most people aren't getting this playstyle.

As for the Maestro playstyle, you have to empty your entire clip without reloading and kill people with headshots. I got it easily during Operation Sledgehammer - Hope Fair.

I actually got maestro with reloading. I was going for it then by false of habit I reloaded with 2 shots left. I shot 2 more from the new round and it popped :confused:

I actually got maestro with reloading. I was going for it then by false of habit I reloaded with 2 shots left. I shot 2 more from the new round and it popped :confused:

Well thanks to ur guide and my own suggestion of redoing the factory compound like if i was doing " under the bridge 1-3 " again i got it :dance:, i started the area and got the sniper really quick, went upstairs to get the ammo (1st time i tried it it didnt unlock even though they were all hs because i was outta ammo) went down quickly just in time to get 2-for-1 then a quick 1, 2, 3 on the 3 guards left before spotted and bam! got still with 1 bullet left on the chamber :dance: hello jack of all trades trophy! :applause:

1)Posted by requesttb:

I've done most of the playstyles today but Spook refuses to unlock.

I found today video on yt where is exactly told what we have to do:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M94ImjlKX44&feature=plcp]Hitman Absolution Spook - YouTube[/ame]

And it's work for me just fine :)

2) Varkovsky says:

Rawra says:

Can confirm it needs to be 5 in a row stealth kills to get it, do on Library on Easy to get it really quickly .

I do what They told me and Pitcher unlock, so confirm confirmation :) (especially sugestions Rawra about level)

3) Varkovsky says:

I think some of them are glitched. I currently have 130 shotgun kills yet glass cannon still refuse to unlock. Also have 54 throw kills but no pitcher.

Another vid from yt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMT7C1j-Ls4&feature=plcp]Hitman Absolution Glass Cannon - YouTube[/ame]

I can confirm that this solution work

4) Hahaghost says:

I found this info on hitman forumŁ

Brutus - Kill people with knives. Load Hunter and Hunted - Chinese New Year (or The King of Chinatown) and grab a knife from one of the market stalls (I grabbed the one in front of the tattoo shop (where the target asks the owner to come with him). Now, make like Jason and stab everyone up.

That what i did and play style unlock.

Hope i help.

btw. sorry for my english

Edited by yaqb1981

• 2 weeks later...