XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #21
requesttb

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I was having a hard time getting glass canon even though i had over 200 shotgun kills. I got it easily in Welcome to Hope. Go to the restroom, enter the vent, get the police shotgun from the shelf, go back to the restroom, start the fight and start shooting people. Do not aim down sight, just press R2. I think that's why most people aren't getting this playstyle.
As for the Maestro playstyle, you have to empty your entire clip without reloading and kill people with headshots. I got it easily during Operation Sledgehammer - Hope Fair.

requesttb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #22
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by requesttb View Post
I was having a hard time getting glass canon even though i had over 200 shotgun kills. I got it easily in Welcome to Hope. Go to the restroom, enter the vent, get the police shotgun from the shelf, go back to the restroom, start the fight and start shooting people. Do not aim down sight, just press R2. I think that's why most people aren't getting this playstyle.
As for the Maestro playstyle, you have to empty your entire clip without reloading and kill people with headshots. I got it easily during Operation Sledgehammer - Hope Fair.
I actually got maestro with reloading. I was going for it then by false of habit I reloaded with 2 shots left. I shot 2 more from the new round and it popped
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
TheShaikanSoul

Send a message via Skype™ to TheShaikanSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
I actually got maestro with reloading. I was going for it then by false of habit I reloaded with 2 shots left. I shot 2 more from the new round and it popped
Well thanks to ur guide and my own suggestion of redoing the factory compound like if i was doing " under the bridge 1-3 " again i got it , i started the area and got the sniper really quick, went upstairs to get the ammo (1st time i tried it it didnt unlock even though they were all hs because i was outta ammo) went down quickly just in time to get 2-for-1 then a quick 1, 2, 3 on the 3 guards left before spotted and bam! got still with 1 bullet left on the chamber hello jack of all trades trophy!

" Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. " - Bruce Lee
TheShaikanSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
yaqb1981

1)Posted by requesttb:
I've done most of the playstyles today but Spook refuses to unlock.

I found today video on yt where is exactly told what we have to do:

And it's work for me just fine

2) Varkovsky says:
I can confirm to get Pitcher you must do 5 throw kills without getting detected. Have done it twice now and it successfully unlock. Thanks to Creasy47 from the X360A for suggesting it.

Rawra says:
Can confirm it needs to be 5 in a row stealth kills to get it, do on Library on Easy to get it really quickly .

I do what They told me and Pitcher unlock, so confirm confirmation (especially sugestions Rawra about level)

3) Varkovsky says:
I think some of them are glitched. I currently have 130 shotgun kills yet glass cannon still refuse to unlock. Also have 54 throw kills but no pitcher.

Another vid from yt:

I can confirm that this solution work

4) Hahaghost says:
Brutus: stab lots of people already, both stealth/direct, not unlocking

I found this info on hitman forumŁ
Brutus - Kill people with knives. Load Hunter and Hunted - Chinese New Year (or The King of Chinatown) and grab a knife from one of the market stalls (I grabbed the one in front of the tattoo shop (where the target asks the owner to come with him). Now, make like Jason and stab everyone up.

That what i did and play style unlock.

Hope i help.
btw. sorry for my english

Last edited by yaqb1981; 11-23-2012 at 08:22 PM.
yaqb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #25
RedMoonSharingan

I can't seem to get Gunslinger to unlock. I haven't tried yet for pitcher, but with Gunslinger I loaded up the Gun Shop mission, grabbed the snub nose behind where you start and used nothing but that gun blowing people away left and right, and still nothing unlocked for me.
RedMoonSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #26
AndreRSimpleBest

Hey guys,
I have tried doing the Pitcher playstyle in the Cornfield as Harry's Guide says but it didn't unlocked . Then I went here and Rewra have suggested do this in the Library but I start the level with no knife

Just other thing; I'm with some trouble with the Undertaker playstyle. Can I kill somebody, hide body in container and then restart the checkpoint 4 other times? Also can I be detected while I'm hiding the body or while I'm killing him/her?
Old 12-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #27
arcana75

I didn't encounter any glitches for my playstyles but I couldn't understand why some of the challenges kept resetting the counts. Eg in Cemetary the special challenges were to snipe 5, 6 and then 7 agency guys. I was able to do 5 and 6 but for the 7, for whatever reason it would go 1/7, 2/7 then back to 1/7 even though I thought I was sniping them the same.

Anyway this was how I got my playstyles that didn't unlock through playthrough, or remember getting through playthrough.

Maestro: Unlocked naturally at the mine stage where the bridge is. I also made sure they were slow-time-headshots.

Revolver: gun shop, snub, headshot kills all the way, got in in seconds.

Spook: 3 gun stealth kills in a row in Cemetary stage 2, popped straight away. Killed the lone guard and the 2 heavies near the place where Jade goes to with the scientist after awhile. To do gun stealth kills, draw your silverballers, sneak up behind and hit square. There should a display showing square and the word Eliminate.

Pitcher: cornfield wearing the scarecrow disguise. Got tons of kills here in the cornfield as all the throw kills are stealth. I was going for the challenges.

Glass Cannon: Hope Bar, snuck through the grate, got the shotgun, opened the door, unloaded onto the civilians, popped straight away. In fact all the playstyle tips suggested in Harry94's guide that were to be done in the Hope Bar, all worked for me, eg the baseball bat, shotgun, bottles.

Bank Robber: Chinatown, draw gun, go behind a civilian, hit the Human Shield prompt, then hit the Knock Out prompt, did it 3 times, popped straight away. I made sure no cops around to bother me. I did it in the area near the stairs going down to the 2 trash bins, just after going right from the starting point with the 2 cooks. The civilians just stood around shocked, looking at the body on the ground.

Reaper: Chinatown, instinct'ed the 3 cops and the mark, sniped tons of enemies, rampaged using the gun off a swat, instinct'ed cops 1 at a time, and civilians 6-7 at a time, racked up a million plus negative points, quit game, check style, it was unlocked. Didn't notice it pop.

Needle: Got it through normal playthrough but I was aiming for the 3 challenges rather than the playstyle. From doing the challenges I realised it was glitchy as the challenge would reset for no obvious reason. Then I stumbled upon an easy way after completing the first 2 and constantly having the 3rd one reset again and again. Basically kill 1 guy and leave the body there. Someone will come and inspect the body. Needle him. Repeat. For me it didn't even matter if the act was seen, I could needle the guy from the back or the front, alone or with friends, and for the 3rd challenge I knocked off 7 guys quickly enough.

SGamers: Singapore's First and Only Trophy Leaderboard!
arcana75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #28
Reinzwijn

Same problem sfinx and pitcher. Last trophy i need

Reinzwijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
vdmmuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcana75 View Post
I didn't encounter any glitches for my playstyles ....

Revolver: gun shop, snub, headshot kills all the way, got in in seconds.

It wont give me gunslinger (revolver shots). Watched youtube vids of guys beasting away in the gunshop claiming that in the end they got it that way be reloading checkpoint.

Other forums mention stuff with 15 shots/ kills".

Man why aren't the exact requirements publiced somewhere?

Can anybode please confirm how they got gunslinger precisely?

Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #30
vdmmuc

nevermind. After 1,5h of shootout I decided to quit. I returned to the stats und the revolver shots were checked!

So I either missed the announcement or it didnt come. In last case it may be wise to check now and then (for people who have same problem)

happy hunting.

ps) I find these playstyles quite violent like in useless. Didnt think the often discussed modern warfare shootout in the airport lobby was more severe (still that got banned in Germany)...