Contracts: Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post)

Dr.HelmutMarko

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies that you are wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you are familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

And of course make sure you return the favour. It is a two-way thing and finally NO NAMING AND SHAMING BAD TROPHY BOOSTERS. PS3T WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR.

Edited by Dr.HelmutMarko

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I want to get the "CONTRACTS" online trophies out of the way. Need all of them and will help you get all too. Add me up:

1- PSN ID: ARIXANDRE (with an "I", not a "Y" like my Nick)

2- Trophies: All "Contract" related. (B)

3 TIMEZONE: GMT-2

Will be on all day.Add me anytime, with the message "HITMAN". I'll be in the tutorial.

Cheers!

surely its not hard to just make a 2nd psn account and do it? i have had one for ages from needing it on other ''freinds list'' trophies in games.

looking forward to this, grabbed it from amazons black friday deals for £22.99 which for a game out this week is amazing.

surely its not hard to just make a 2nd psn account and do it? i have had one for ages from needing it on other ''freinds list'' trophies in games.

looking forward to this, grabbed it from amazons black friday deals for £22.99 which for a game out this week is amazing.

Haha it's not, but there's some people out there that aren't just playing trophies. It's about Contracts and showing off your skills as 47 to blow them away. As a fan of hitman, I enjoyed playing it.

Edited by fallenshadow2010
spelling errors