Challenges

b0shey

For anyone who has the game i'm missing a few from Chicago: Personal Contract and King of Chinatown levels to master them and does anyone know how to get them.

Chicago Personal Contract

Modern Art: Your work just knocked him flat

Well Played: Unaware and Untouched

King of Chinatown

Controlled Demolition: Like a Surgeon, the Demolition expert avoids collateral damage ( i know what to do but don't know where to do it:think:)

Veiled Death prt 1: There is nothing like a man in uniform

Veiled Death prt 2: who can you trust if not your drug dealer?

tnx for any help :D

Personal Contract:

Modern Art - At the gardens area. From the right side of the tennis court you can see there is an art piece made up of triangles below. Shoot its support structure.

King of Chinatown:

Controlled Demolition - I don't know if I did it correctly. I threw the remote bomb at his car. Detonate it, the scene became chaotic and I was running about. Thereafter, it said I have completed the challenge. Hehe...

For anyone who has the game i'm missing a few from Chicago: Personal Contract and King of Chinatown levels to master them and does anyone know how to get them.

Chicago Personal Contract

Modern Art: Your work just knocked him flat

Well Played: Unaware and Untouched

King of Chinatown

Controlled Demolition: Like a Surgeon, the Demolition expert avoids collateral damage ( i know what to do but don't know where to do it:think:)

Veiled Death prt 1: There is nothing like a man in uniform

Veiled Death prt 2: who can you trust if not your drug dealer?

tnx for any help :D

Veiled Death pt1 - kill the drug dealer wearing a police uniform

Veiled Death pt2 - kill the king wearing the drug dealer suit

for pt1 i recomend the officer that stays still near the exit( the other two move to near the king food place if u aproach the exit) just stand behind him and toss a brick near the dumpster then knock him out, wait until the drug dealer goes to get his stash in the alley then off him.

for pt2 i just picked up the fugu fish before the officer part then disguised as the dealer i spiked the king´s coffee and i got it but i supose luring the king to the apartment and spiking the drugs on the table or whatever silent move u like could also work.

p.s. i have all chalenges up until hunter and hunted done so if u need any more help just ask.

p.p.s. the only things i´m missing (i´m a complecionist) is the gasoline can and face bust on terminus and the rat poison and swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)

Edited by TheShaikanSoul
the dog ate my previous reply

Veiled Death pt1 - kill the drug dealer wearing a police uniform

Veiled Death pt2 - kill the king wearing the drug dealer suit

for pt1 i recomend the officer that stays still near the exit( the other two move to near the king food place if u aproach the exit) just stand behind him and toss a brick near the dumpster then knock him out, wait until the drug dealer goes to get his stash in the alley then off him.

for pt2 i just picked up the fugu fish before the officer part then disguised as the dealer i spiked the king´s coffee and i got it but i supose luring the king to the apartment and spiking the drugs on the table or whatever silent move u like could also work.

p.s. i have all chalenges up until hunter and hunted done so if u need any more help just ask.

p.p.s. the only things i´m missing (i´m a complecionist) is the gasoline can and face bust on terminus and the rat poison and swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)

I tried what you said and i can't unlock Veiled Death pt1 or prt2 and i cannot get Controlled Demolition. :mad:

Also missing the Axe from Chicago: Personal Contract i'm sure i have looked all over the place and i can't find it.

Edited by b0shey

Swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)

Disregard this one i found out what to do, u gotta use the chipmunk disguise and redo the 3 [] from behind.

I tried what you said and i can't unlock Veiled Death pt1 or prt2 and i cannot get Controlled Demolition. :mad:

Also missing the Axe from Chicago: Personal Contract i'm sure i have looked all over the place and i can't find it.

Sry i forgot to mention all of these challenges have to be done without ever being spotted while wearing said disguise or in case of swordplay being seen plunging the katana thru the target´s heads. So try to do it without being spotted cuz thats how i did it.

Disregard this one i found out what to do, u gotta use the chipmunk disguise and redo the 3 [] from behind.

Sry i forgot to mention all of these challenges have to be done without ever being spotted while wearing said disguise or in case of swordplay being seen plunging the katana thru the target´s heads. So try to do it without being spotted cuz thats how i did it.

Yup. Have to do it without being spotted. Got both Veiled Death in 1 try.

Chicago: Personal contract - When you first enter the gardens, on the left there is a tree trunk with the axe on it.

How hard are these challenges?

I'm only a few levels in and there seems to be a good mix of really easy ones and some quite tricky ones. Although the hardest bit seems to be trying to decipher the cryptic clues for them.

This is my first Hitman game and I've got 18 challenges from the first 4 levels and I think the trophy is to only get 100 so shouldn't be too bad IMO

I'm only a few levels in and there seems to be a good mix of really easy ones and some quite tricky ones. Although the hardest bit seems to be trying to decipher the cryptic clues for them.

This is my first Hitman game and I've got 18 challenges from the first 4 levels and I think the trophy is to only get 100 so shouldn't be too bad IMO

Unless there only are 100 lol, The trophy tile does show a 100% completion bar, but then again I could be wrong.

Unless there only are 100 lol, The trophy tile does show a 100% completion bar, but then again I could be wrong.

Going by the achievement guide on the sister site, Achievement Guide and Roadmap - Xbox360Achievements.org , there seem to be 278 but you do need to get all the evidence. That's what I based my opinion on, but I'm going to try and get them all. Although I'll probably give up after 102 :D

Going by the achievement guide on the sister site, Achievement Guide and Roadmap - Xbox360Achievements.org , there seem to be 278 but you do need to get all the evidence. That's what I based my opinion on, but I'm going to try and get them all. Although I'll probably give up after 102 :D

278? & A gold trophy to do less than half of them? Sweet. Lol

great man, remember i u or anybody need anymore help just ask i´m now on shaving lenny and so far the only thing i´m missing is the damned gas can on terminus (i already found the statue bust on the room with the super´s wifem and on hunter and hunted the rat poison near the katana) so if anyone found it ande remembers well i´ll be in ur debt ;)

great man, remember i u or anybody need anymore help just ask i´m now on shaving lenny and so far the only thing i´m missing is the damned gas can on terminus (i already found the statue bust on the room with the super´s wifem and on hunter and hunted the rat poison near the katana) so if anyone found it ande remembers well i´ll be in ur debt ;)

Yeah, if anybody could explain where that stupid gas can is on terminus that would be great. I have literally spent 2 hours looking for it and I swear I scoured every part of the map over and over...

Haha, right after I posted that I found it!! I went up the stairs that need to be unlocked with a keycard, thru the door with the bear statue, then go straight ahead into the next room, and mine was sittong on the floor to the left of the window you can climb in, but I may have knocked it down, so check all the tables/counters in there first, and then check the floor. It is in that room for sure though!!! Yahooooo!

Thanks man! I swear i passed thru it sooooooo maaaaaaanyyyyyyyyy times...... i lost count, but it was never there till u mentioned it (guess i was being jedi mind tricked by it or something :think:) but this time there it was, now if u could only find the crowbar and notebook on shaving lenny i would be all set (till i miraculously miss another right in front of my eyes item that is :whistle:) but challenges wise i´m good so if anyone needs any help just ask.

In fact i´m going to leave 1 here for everybody now " assassin´s signature " on " birdie´s gift " mission, get the silverballers back after talking to the girl to trigger the shooting challenge but before trying it with any other weapon, then do it with ballers and try to do between 600 and 700 to unlock the challenge, Why do i say 600-700 u ask? Because 1st try i did 584 and it didnt unlock and a friend got 680 and he got it so i redid the challenge right after the 584 and scored 714 and then i got it, thats why i say 600-700.

Edited by TheShaikanSoul

Thanks man! I swear i passed thru it sooooooo maaaaaaanyyyyyyyyy times...... i lost count, but it was never there till u mentioned it (guess i was being jedi mind tricked by it or something :think:) but this time there it was, now if u could only find the crowbar and notebook on shaving lenny i would be all set (till i miraculously miss another right in front of my eyes item that is :whistle:) but challenges wise i´m good so if anyone needs any help just ask.

In fact i´m going to leave 1 here for everybody now " assassin´s signature " on " birdie´s gift " mission, get the silverballers back after talking to the girl to trigger the shooting challenge but before trying it with any other weapon, then do it with ballers and try to do between 600 and 700 to unlock the challenge, Why do i say 600-700 u ask? Because 1st try i did 584 and it didnt unlock and a friend got 680 and he got it so i redid the challenge right after the 584 and scored 714 and then i got it, thats why i say 600-700.

Cheers for that, I tried loads of different things on that level to get the challenges but didn't think of trying that

.....notebook on shaving lenny....

I don't think that item exists, I spent hours running around both areas, killed every person/dog, blew up every car, checked every pixel, then went back through and doubled-checked everything in instinct mode.