XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
b0shey

Default Challenges

For anyone who has the game i'm missing a few from Chicago: Personal Contract and King of Chinatown levels to master them and does anyone know how to get them.

Chicago Personal Contract
Modern Art: Your work just knocked him flat
Well Played: Unaware and Untouched

King of Chinatown
Controlled Demolition: Like a Surgeon, the Demolition expert avoids collateral damage ( i know what to do but don't know where to do it)
Veiled Death prt 1: There is nothing like a man in uniform
Veiled Death prt 2: who can you trust if not your drug dealer?

tnx for any help

Last PS3 Platinum: RIO
Last PSN 100%: inFamous: Festival of Blood
Last PS3 100% DLC: Batman AO: Cold,Cold Heart
Last PS Vita Platinum: God of War II
Last PS Vita 100%: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse ep2
Last Ps4 Platinum: Alien Isolation
Last Ps4 100%: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Last PS4 100% DLC: TBD

b0shey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
inertiac

Personal Contract:
Modern Art - At the gardens area. From the right side of the tennis court you can see there is an art piece made up of triangles below. Shoot its support structure.

King of Chinatown:
Controlled Demolition - I don't know if I did it correctly. I threw the remote bomb at his car. Detonate it, the scene became chaotic and I was running about. Thereafter, it said I have completed the challenge. Hehe...
inertiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
neosnake101

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

For Well Played, you have to pass everyone without interaction. Basically take your time and don't kill or subdue anyone. You can still use disguise and slip sleeping pills in coffee though.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
b0shey

Quote:
Originally Posted by neosnake101 View Post
For Well Played, you have to pass everyone without interaction. Basically take your time and don't kill or subdue anyone. You can still use disguise and slip sleeping pills in coffee though.
thanks

Old 11-19-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
TheShaikanSoul

Send a message via Skype™ to TheShaikanSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0shey View Post
For anyone who has the game i'm missing a few from Chicago: Personal Contract and King of Chinatown levels to master them and does anyone know how to get them.

Chicago Personal Contract
Modern Art: Your work just knocked him flat
Well Played: Unaware and Untouched

King of Chinatown
Controlled Demolition: Like a Surgeon, the Demolition expert avoids collateral damage ( i know what to do but don't know where to do it)
Veiled Death prt 1: There is nothing like a man in uniform
Veiled Death prt 2: who can you trust if not your drug dealer?

tnx for any help
Veiled Death pt1 - kill the drug dealer wearing a police uniform
Veiled Death pt2 - kill the king wearing the drug dealer suit

for pt1 i recomend the officer that stays still near the exit( the other two move to near the king food place if u aproach the exit) just stand behind him and toss a brick near the dumpster then knock him out, wait until the drug dealer goes to get his stash in the alley then off him.

for pt2 i just picked up the fugu fish before the officer part then disguised as the dealer i spiked the king´s coffee and i got it but i supose luring the king to the apartment and spiking the drugs on the table or whatever silent move u like could also work.

p.s. i have all chalenges up until hunter and hunted done so if u need any more help just ask.

p.p.s. the only things i´m missing (i´m a complecionist) is the gasoline can and face bust on terminus and the rat poison and swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)

Last edited by TheShaikanSoul; 11-19-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: the dog ate my previous reply
TheShaikanSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
inertiac

The Veiled Death part 1 and 2 have to be done together right? I killed the king as the drug dealer in disguise but I didn't get the pt 2 challenge
Old 11-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #7
TheShaikanSoul

not at all, what u must do is do pt1 1st for pt2 to unlock but if u like u can do them together.

Last edited by TheShaikanSoul; 11-19-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: the dog is really hungry today
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 AM   #8
inertiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaikanSoul View Post
not at all, what u must do is do pt1 1st for pt2 to unlock but if u like u can do them together.
Cool, thanks
Old 11-19-2012, 04:50 AM   #9
b0shey

Quote:
Veiled Death pt1 - kill the drug dealer wearing a police uniform
Veiled Death pt2 - kill the king wearing the drug dealer suit

for pt1 i recomend the officer that stays still near the exit( the other two move to near the king food place if u aproach the exit) just stand behind him and toss a brick near the dumpster then knock him out, wait until the drug dealer goes to get his stash in the alley then off him.

for pt2 i just picked up the fugu fish before the officer part then disguised as the dealer i spiked the king´s coffee and i got it but i supose luring the king to the apartment and spiking the drugs on the table or whatever silent move u like could also work.

p.s. i have all chalenges up until hunter and hunted done so if u need any more help just ask.

p.p.s. the only things i´m missing (i´m a complecionist) is the gasoline can and face bust on terminus and the rat poison and swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)
I tried what you said and i can't unlock Veiled Death pt1 or prt2 and i cannot get Controlled Demolition.

Also missing the Axe from Chicago: Personal Contract i'm sure i have looked all over the place and i can't find it.

Last edited by b0shey; 11-19-2012 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #10
TheShaikanSoul

Quote:
Swordplay 3 chalenge on hunter and hunted(this one is just dumb imo, cuz for the 1 and 2 i just katanaéd the 3 wade´s men from behind and got them, but the 3 just won´t work, i tried [] from behind, [] from the front, throwing it at their heads, at their feet to distract them, sprinting + [] to their front/back/sides and the damn chalenge wont go up even 1 of 3 let alone complete it so any help there is apreciated)
Disregard this one i found out what to do, u gotta use the chipmunk disguise and redo the 3 [] from behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0shey View Post
I tried what you said and i can't unlock Veiled Death pt1 or prt2 and i cannot get Controlled Demolition.

Also missing the Axe from Chicago: Personal Contract i'm sure i have looked all over the place and i can't find it.
Sry i forgot to mention all of these challenges have to be done without ever being spotted while wearing said disguise or in case of swordplay being seen plunging the katana thru the target´s heads. So try to do it without being spotted cuz thats how i did it.