6th Trophy Set already anybody else think little bit cash grabbing?

P3hmo6

• 2 weeks later...

See, I even disagree with allowing different lists for PS3 and Vita - especially when you get the second trophy list for free without re-playing the game. How this idea passed the decision makers at Sony is beyond me. A few games have corrected this problem for crossover games by making a combined list for mixed-platform games (like Zombie Tycoon 2).

This really is a terrible and dirty tactic by the company to entice trophy whores (like myself) to buy the game multiple times. Admittedly, I now have the NA Retail and NA Digital plats... but I have a good excuse! I bought the Digital Copy, found that the trophies were un-synchable, then bought and finished the Retail Copy. Months later, when they fixed the Digital Copy trophies, I suddenly had both trophy sets. Being a completionist... I had to finish.

Still, I won't buy a third, fourth, fifth, or sixth copy of this game for trophies. It's a despicable sales tactic and I won't fall prey to it again.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think they're doing it for money. I'm pretty sure they're not SUPPOSED to be different. Someone messed up somewhere.

With that said. ANYTHING that costs separate money SHOULD have it's own list. If I buy game X and it goes with game X vita free then they should/could share lists...

But if they're not cross buy and I pay out of pocket for bother I should get trophies, separate lists, for both -- no matter if they implement auto unlocks or progression unlocks... Just separate lists.

Edited by jefxfree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
See, I even disagree with allowing different lists for PS3 and Vita - especially when you get the second trophy list for free without re-playing the game. How this idea passed the decision makers at Sony is beyond me. A few games have corrected this problem for crossover games by making a combined list for mixed-platform games (like Zombie Tycoon 2).

So I've purchased this on the PS3 in NA and the Vita (EU version). I was about to crack open the Vita version and play a bit. How do these multiple trophy lists work? I've never played the same game on different systems before.

The US Vita version... is that digital only, or sold at retail stores?

EDIT: I see, it's digital only for the PS Vita on the US stpre... Well, that leaves me only 5 stackable versions that I can plat, instead of 6 plats since my account is Japanese. ><

Edited by MainComptonese