Legends of War Patton US Vita trophies not syncing

Folks,

Do not buy the US digital version of the game: the trophies don't sync.

We're trying to get some help from the developers:

View topic - Trophies not syncing - PS3 version

Help us posting at that thread.

;-)

+1 on this. I just bought the game last night and trophies will not sync. I just posted on the Dev forums as well.

Thanks,

Rich

PSN- SavageUSAF

Posting on the developers forum won't really help TBH. Like Terminator said this is caused by Sony and has sadly happened far too many times. The only fix is Sony uploading the data to sync to. And contacting Sony sadly won't speed it up because support is clueless about this stuff:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

If it is down to the developer which is unlikely it will never get fixed by the look of things since the developer are no more. If it is down to Sony which is likely as it has been the many times this has happened then it might eventually get fixed if anybody with a direct line to Sony bothers to contact them. Customer support are useless about stuff they know about let alone this kind of thing they have no knowledge of whatsoever. Spamming the PS Blog would probably be more productive than wasting time with their support even :whistle:

Edited by Hayabusa85

• 3 weeks later...

Nope the North American Vita digital version still won't sync. The Vita version in that profile is the retail version from Europe. Raven only posted it as a PS3 specific issue so they likely were not aware it needed addressed for Vita too. I did mention it in my first post where I was trying to tell them they needed to contact Sony instead but it was my second post they noticed where I didn't mention Vita. And that is the post that finally seemed to get things rolling on the fix. Either that or Sony are just slow with the Vita upload. So hopefully they still check the thread now that they think it is solved since I posted about the Vita version. Will just be a matter of them contacting Sony about that too though so shouldn't take long. Unless Sony are just slow getting the Vita version uploaded too and are aware of it.

Edited by Hayabusa85