Heroic Victory

• 5 months later...

Don't use planes because they spray bullets making your accuracy horrible. And if a soldier dies restart it. Spread your soldiers out to finish the mission quicker. It isn't too bad when you get the hang of things. Stealth missions for some reason are impossible to get a heroic victory for some odd reason.

Edit: seems I'm getting heroic victories very easy now. Trick is using less soldiers. Most missions you don't need more than 3/4 troops anyway. I have 7 in first 8 missions.

Edited by OlympiakosNYC

• 3 weeks later...

I used planes and still got heroic victories. Yes it kills your accuracy but if you use them right you can greatly cut down on turns.

Although, if you are going ot use anything use artillery. It is only one shot so if it hits anyone it is a complete hit. It is super powerful and has a pretty big radius of destruction.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

can anyone help?.. i tried to get heroic victories as i play each missions.. gotten heroic victory on the very first mission but didn't on the second so i tried to reload the second mission to try again and the game says i will lose my progress in the campaign, does that mean my heroic victory from the first mission is void/lost?

can anyone help?.. i tried to get heroic victories as i play each missions.. gotten heroic victory on the very first mission but didn't on the second so i tried to reload the second mission to try again and the game says i will lose my progress in the campaign, does that mean my heroic victory from the first mission is void/lost?

Nope,you should loss the Heroic Victory only if you go back and replay Mission 1.

• 4 months later...

It is great and you can take out tanks from anywhere. Really shortens the number of turns needed makes getting Heroic victories easier.

Also do tactical skills first so you can fire more rounds. Next do the ammo skill points then defense after that makes the Heroic runs easier.

Artillery uses 20 fuels point so most of the time you can kick in a spare tank as a lot of maps have 30 fuel points.