General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...
Sweet i hope so, i got $20 in credit and hope its not more than that :D

I looked for it on the ps store. Couldn't find it. Don't know if I missed it bc the new store confuses me ATM. I saw it at GameStop and told the guy to add it to my things not knowing what it costs since I bought a shit load of other things. Saw my receipt and I was robbed 50 dollars for it. It's at best a 99cent app. It better be a quick plat. :mad:

I looked for it on the ps store. Couldn't find it. Don't know if I missed it bc the new store confuses me ATM. I saw it at GameStop and told the guy to add it to my things not knowing what it costs since I bought a shit load of other things. Saw my receipt and I was robbed 50 dollars for it. It's at best a 99cent app. It better be a quick plat. :mad:

It wasn't put on the store at launch but they might do it in the future. It's a pretty hard game to find at the moment anyhow, its mostly sold out everywhere I looked, don't think they shipped many copies.

Doubt it will be a quic/easy plat, getting 10 historic victories will probably be a pain unless your an RTS master, also the win with no casualties. How is it coming anyway?

Edited by TheNukes

It wasn't put on the store at launch but they might do it in the future. It's a pretty hard game to find at the moment anyhow, its mostly sold out everywhere I looked, don't think they shipped many copies.

Doubt it will be a quic/easy plat, getting 10 historic victories will probably be a pain unless your an RTS master, also the win with no casualties. How is it coming anyway?

Achievement Guide & Road Map - Xbox360Achievements.org

theres an early guide to get an idea. doesnt seem to hard but i've never played this type of game before so it needs a little getting used to. I'm at the last part of the first campaign. I'm sure youtube videos would be up soon showing step by step how and where to move to achieve historic victories which does seem like the pain in the ass trophy in the way of the easy platinum.

Holy shit 50 bucks!! For that game? Are they high or something, guess ill wait till the damn price drops to get it.

This game isn't RTS, it's Turn Based Strategy. I played the demo on the PSP, enjoyed it as i'm a fan of TBS, but even as an experienced (albeit not very good) TBS player i still struggled with the demo missions. They were also pretty long. Also didn't buy cuz i didn't think it was a $15 game, so no the disc game for anything more than $15 is certainly not worth it either.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So far I've got about half the trophies and I think the Heroic Leader trophy might be a little bit hard to get. Now I've played RTS and this game has a similar feel to it, but it has more of a fixed set-up.