Rate the trophy difficulty.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

7 for me as well. I agree that the "250 game" & "1600 rating" trophies are the time consuming and require a good technique, well especially the "score 250" trophy.

Make sure you get the 1600 at the start, see here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/high-velocity-bowling/8433-trophy-guide.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i voted 3 because they are all very easy to get. you guys thought 1600 was hard? i got that on my first game played online lol...

the 250 one isnt hard at all if you dont suck at the game! all you need is to not have the person leave the game that you are beating down badly with the 250 game~ took me like 3-4 times of bowling that high of a game to get the trophy because everyone kept leaving when i was winning by so much

• 4 weeks later...
i voted 3 because they are all very easy to get. you guys thought 1600 was hard? i got that on my first game played online lol...

Some people jump straight into online play without any practice and can miss the 1600 trophy then it turns into a bitch like you mentioned people quitting and all. I got lucky my 11 yr old sister got me the trophy haha shes a beast! I need to get back to this game and 100% it, my summer goal is to 100% all PSN games (wish me luck on PixelJunk Eden & Burn Zombie Burn)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5 because the pin, 3-game, and spare trophies are easy as anything without trophy boosting but there will be a moderate to slim chance that one will win a game for the win one game trophy without boosting yet so far, I have only made 1 strike offline and it would be difficult to get 150 strikes accumulated as well as get a 250 score alone.

Gave it a 4. Until you figure out how to throw the ball correctly and adjust to the different oil patterns this is quite difficlut. Once you find the "grooves" strikes come quick. The only real drawback I have with it is as mentioned, if you don't get the 1600 in the first few games, it is time consuming crawling back to get it. If there was some way of knowing how winning or losing a match would affect your ranking.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Going with a 4 only because of the video below and the ability to boost, as if you did it with standard online matches the community generally sucks. Seems no player will accept a challenge and let you pick your oil pattern. Instead they'll refuse, then send a challenge back at you. Prior to finding the strike tricks for Hiro and Carl I struggled with the 250 myself, but wanted to add this for anyone who's having trouble getting Hiro unlocked since all the trophies are online.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9T-5Omwoxg]High Velocity Bowling Easy Strikes Secret - YouTube[/ame]

• 1 year later...

Gave it a 7.

The only hard ones are 1600 rating and getting a 250 score in one game.

I would recommend boosting with a friend using a dummy account (if he wants to get a 1600 rating also).

To get 250, here's how I did it...

Here's how I got it...

1. Choose Tiffany... she's easy to unlock.

2. Use the black F ball ("The Darkness").

3. Choose a lane that has seven dots on the foul line, not five.

4. Use the "HVB Open" oil pattern. You can choose the oil pattern only if you challenge someone else. If someone challenges you, you can't change it.

5. Use maximum counter-clockwise spin (make sure the arrow is red, not green).

6. Stand in between the right-most dot and the edge of the gutter lane.

7. Use nearly maximum speed... make sure the meter is bright green when you throw it. If the meter turns red, you'll most likely throw it into the gutter immediately.

You'll probably need to adjust your positioning a little before you get the hang of it.

Edited by PratikH