anyone wanna help get trophies with me?

younghastings

ok i suck at this game so i have a plan if someone else is as bad as me.

first ill use another account and let you win and get a good rating fo the trophy then you do the same and i get my rating then we can just keep playing for fun as thats the only hard trophy there is

I was coming on here to post same thing. I'm your man, I'm ready all night, and after 4:30pm EST 2morrow. hit me up and we're on!

*whats your PSN, your user name is not found.

Edited by dnut24

I'm in one of the beginner rooms right now just getting massacred. My spinning is so inaccurate. The good thing about the rating though...if you dip below 1500 and then do really well and beat someone, your ranking will shoot up by 200+ points. So you'd basically just need to win a few in a row to get above the trophy requirement. If you see me online, join up with me.

Lol. So wait you are calling the 1600+ rating the hardest trophy? Seriously? If you suck at this game then wouldnt the 180 and 250 scores be the hardest?

Besides the 1600 rating is easy. I played 1 game and won and got that trophy plus the 1 online win trophy. Came 5 pins shorts of the 180 score trophy also.

The only hard trophies are the 180 and 250 (especially the 250) score trophies. The other just take some time.

• 2 years later...