High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

How long did your Royal Flush take?

I started to self boost this game last night. Believe it or not my dummy account got all of the specific hands except for Royal Flush I think. My main account only got 3. After looking through the forum on "strategy" I've noticed no one really has a time that it took them to get the Royal Flush. I started by boosting Double Flop Hold 'Em last night, but i feel like anything except Hold 'Em is useless since it's all luck based. Low blinds and luck is the name of the game.

The real question here though is how long did it take YOU to get your Royal Flush?

I'm not looking for strategy (given up on "cheating" the system), just want to know what I'm looking at time commitment wise. Trophy guide says 8 hours, but then I read posts on here and it says in the realm of 200+ hours. Then when I did some math to calculate how long it would take me to play 30,000 hands I came out to about 11 hours. The numbers very so much it's hard to get an average. That's really what I'm looking for here. To gather an average of how long it took multiple people to get their Royal Flush.

Edit: My second account got one in about a week of leaving the system running with turbo controllers. Just got it last night in fact.

Edited by PsienceWins