Relived!!!

Cob331

For those of you that know heroes over Europe is a bitch of a game and one of the hardest parts is completing bonus objectives on ace also the lack of mid-mission saves makes it worse. Because of this I have had my ps3 on for the last 4 days! (which really shows that ps3 slim is built well as the xbox would of packed up) anyway I was trying to save both bombers on eye of the storm and after hours of playing and my ps3 being on for days I just beat it and now only have one mission left for my platinum (which no one on ps3trophies.org has). Thanks for Reading my ramblings about an overly hard game.

For those of you that know heroes over Europe is a bitch of a game and one of the hardest parts is completing bonus objectives on ace also the lack of mid-mission saves makes it worse. Because of this I have had my ps3 on for the last 4 days! (which really shows that ps3 slim is built well as the xbox would of packed up) anyway I was trying to save both bombers on eye of the storm and after hours of playing and my ps3 being on for days I just beat it and now only have one mission left for my platinum (which no one on ps3trophies.org has). Thanks for Reading my ramblings about an overly hard game.

Hey mate good to hear you saved the bombers :applause:

Did my walk through on the HoE Ubisoft forums help you through mate.

I got my Platinum trophy for HoE only the other week.

Cheers,

FG

Edited by fordgrunt

• 3 weeks later...

Hey FG didn't know u were on here lol, I actually didn't use you're way I used the black widow and took out the normal planes then the wingman but the whole time stayed 200ft above the bombers doing tight circles and my gunner basicly destroyed the ace without me having to shoot him.

• 2 months later...

Good ideia with the black widow:cool:, i tried alot of things but and i just endend up in frustration:(, in the end was all about killing everibody fast, and then puted mi atention to the ace. but it was harder than the black heart bonus goal, if i didnt kill the attackers fast the bombers hould die very fast. The method of diving atacks didnt work so well for me cause it give to much time for the enemy to bash on the bombers.

• 1 month later...