Hello anyone?

Ricardo_Eugenio

It's playable but the missions are a bit all the same, though they are based on real events which is cool if you are into military history. Blazing Angels 2 has more variety but you don't get any trophies which I know has put off many of my fellow PS3 pilots.

The actual flying is not very realistic compared to other games but I think it's because I play on arcade version. The game focuses mainly on dog fighting. Overall I give it 7/10 because it's quite addictive especially when playing dogfight online. If you can pick it up cheaply or rent it do it. I bought it for £15 (used).

I have noticed that in the evenings (UK GMT) there are some players. In the last week I took part in a dogfight with 7 other players. There is a player named Das_Reich who is militant. He is always playing and a proper Ace. I always get excited if I manage to shoot him down.

It's a shame that more team games are not played, generally it's just all for nothing dogfights.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Am I the only person in the world to have this game? I would love to play with people online but there's no one home :( I love fighter plane games but I think there are so few of us nowadays :(

Dude I have it!!! Send me a request on the PSN

Dangerwildmike