Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1- Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.57

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 6 months later...

I gave it a 9. And thats only because i think it's not impossible for someone like me...

Thats some pain in the ass Platinum as you have to unlock every single plane. which unlock if you ace all missions with the Bonus-objectives. I played 3 hours straight on one mission and was still not able to complete the bonus-objective. You will looking at some serious frustation to ace all missions.

The online trophys are not much better, as they are also hard to accomplish. Your only choice is boosting since a) there are only a few players online (mostly europe i think) and b) it's near impossible to get "The Oskar" in a random play.

Who gave this a 6/10!?!?!?!? I still have to complete some of the missions on Ace setting. When (if) I eventually complete this I am definitely giving it a 9. Those Ace missions are a nightmare, especially when trying to complete the bonus objectives. Those random Nazi fighters that always harass you are a bunch of f***ers. The online are simple enough with boosting. Just those damn ace missions..........

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted an 8

The rookie and pilot missions were straightforward but struggled with the Ace missions.........those damn bonus missions. Thanks to Fordgrunt and Feivel as their tips certainly helped me. I found that mastering the speed attacks is essential. I ended up killing 90% of my enemies using that tactic.

The online trophies would be an absolute nightmare but for boosting. If anyone got them not boosting then they are truly Ace's and should think about joining an air force!!!!

• 1 month later...
Thanks to Fordgrunt and Feivel as their tips certainly helped me. I found that mastering the speed attacks is essential. I ended up killing 90% of my enemies using that tactic.

No worries for the help. You are correct - mastering speed attacks is key to most missions.

The online trophies would be an absolute nightmare but for boosting. If anyone got them not boosting then they are truly Ace's and should think about joining an air force!!!!
I guess I should sign up for the air force then :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I gave the piece of shit a 10 becuase with the level of

cheating from the game on Ace, I can not platinum this

game. I have 24 games and of those game I have the

Platinum trophy on 21 of them. I have 1259 out of a

possible 1277 trophies. I expect to have 1 of those

remaining 3 games Platinumed, and the last dlc trophy

needed for another game whithin a week which would

bring me to 1267 of 1277 trophies. These 6 trophies I

need for HoE just piss me off to no end. This game will

sit on my list at 79% until I can find someone local that

is good at this type of game to come over to my house

and platinum it for me on my system. I won't give out

my password to anyone so this is really the only option

for me. I hate this game more than any other game I

have ever played, and I've been a gamer since about

1977 before we were even called gamers.

GuapoPogi

• 9 months later...

Maybe not quite as hard as I had heard. I guess the plat is 8+ depending on skill. Most of the difficulty comes from beating the dreaded 352 Trio (The Butcher's Birds, Eye of the storm, The Black Heart) on Ace difficulty WITH the bonus objectives. Then there are a few other difficult missions such as Battle of the Bulge, Empire's Heart, and Firestorm.

Edited by Vapor_N4