Hello Kitty to Issho: Block Crash V

Is my heart unmoved! Help

I hope someone can help with this - I cannot get it to pop.

I have tried laying the Vita flat, blocked on 2 sides so it won't move, but that doesn't work. I have tried having the Vita stand upright, but can't get it that way either.

Can anyone clarify? It is a single level, with absolutely no movement of the console at all?

I hope someone can help with this - I cannot get it to pop.

I have tried laying the Vita flat, blocked on 2 sides so it won't move, but that doesn't work. I have tried having the Vita stand upright, but can't get it that way either.

Can anyone clarify? It is a single level, with absolutely no movement of the console at all?

Unfortunately, I can't really help you on this since it's been nearly two years since I've gotten the plat and I've recently sold the game.

Just clarifying before everyone wonders where the hell the guide creator is to deal with this. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

So it turns out I actually did get it, but earlier than expected. So it wouldn't pop when I was trying, cause I already had it :p

Unfortunately my Japanese is non-existant, and I didn't have a Japanese language pack installed on my computer, so tracking the trophies proved a challenge:whistle:

Anyway, I am down to just the 5 golds, so I must have got the rest.

Some of the challenge levels are hard, but just a few left. :applause: