Hello Kitty to Issho: Block Crash V

English or Japanese text?

All menus are Japanese, but none of it is hard to figure out. Hell, I don't know any Japanese and I can still play this game with no problem. The only thing you need to know is that on the pause menu, the 1st option resumes the game, the 2nd option restarts the level, the 3rd option brings up the help screen (all in Japanese), and the 4th option exits the stage.

Yup, there is Victory Pack DLC, but it does not have Trophies.

That's bad news for me, since my account is Japanese but, good news for US/EU accounts that wouldn't be able to access (w/ or w/o the DLC purchase) on the vita.

EDIT: Then again, maybe the Victory pack could be beneficial for Japanese accounts but highly doubtful?

Edited by MainComptonese

EDIT: Then again, maybe the Victory pack could be beneficial for Japanese accounts but highly doubtful?

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read it's just extra levels. In theory, that could provide a larger pool of stages from which to attain 100 S-Ranks, but in theory, that could also mean more stages in which you'd have to attain A-Ranks. Might be a good thing, might not be lol.

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read it's just extra levels. In theory, that could provide a larger pool of stages from which to attain 100 S-Ranks, but in theory, that could also mean more stages in which you'd have to attain A-Ranks. Might be a good thing, might not be lol.

It also has options to change the speed of the ball and light the area around your ball permanently in dark stages (as opposed to only each time the ball hits something). Though these could help with S Ranks provided you could keep up with the faster ball, it isn't needed.

Please investigate. I'd like to know what this is, and if it will increase one's trophy yield in any way before I start dicking around with foreign accounts. Actually, I should check my Hong Kong account and see if it's there...
Actually there would be nothing to "dick around" with as I'm pretty sure it's 100% impossible to get DLC from one account to work on another with the Vita.

Having a hacked PS3 excluded.