Hello Kitty to Issho: Block Crash V

General Trophy Discussion

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know how hard this game is. I ordered it yesterday and want to know if it'll be a game that I'll be able to obtain the platinum in after a few hours of playing or whether I'll have to do a lot of work to get the platinum. Hopefully, it won't be too easy since I spent about $55 to get it along with $16 for shipping, so I hope it'll be a game that I'll be playing for a while.

According to the Japanese PS Vita trophy wiki, the game can be fully cleared in as little as 5 hours. More details in the link but they're in Japanese so either read that or have machine translation help out.

Oh well. At least this will be an easy platinum for my collection.

I have no problem with this being a quick plat, as long as it's actually fun. Since I've always enjoyed Arkanoid clones, I can't imagine I won't enjoy this. Put in my order this morning from Play-Asia.com, which ended up being just under $60 after shipping.

How hard is it to get S Rank on the HARD difficulty? That's my million dollar question...

It's not too bad. I already have over 100 S-Ranks as well as the 10 S-Ranks on Challenge Stages. Some levels can be a bit frustrating and will take several attempts, but it's far from impossible or whatever lol. I'm currently at 90% Trophies and I'd call it a 3/10, maybe 4/10 difficulty.

This game is REALY easy!? I'm thinking in buy it, but just for the plat.

It depends on how good you are at these kinds of games. If you're good at it, this should be an easy platinum, but if you aren't, than this could prove difficult. I've played through Easy and am halfway through Normal, and I have so far noticed that on most of the stages, I would get B's with occasional A's and S's. That said, the bosses so far seem to be really easy to get S rank on. So far, I'd give this a 6/10 for platinum.

It depends on how good you are at these kinds of games. If you're good at it, this should be an easy platinum, but if you aren't, than this could prove difficult. I've played through Easy and am halfway through Normal, and I have so far noticed that on most of the stages, I would get B's with occasional A's and S's. That said, the bosses so far seem to be really easy to get S rank on. So far, I'd give this a 6/10 for platinum.

Wait until you get to Hard and Challenge Difficulties. :D Easy-Hard I didn't find bad at all, but about half a dozen of the Challenge levels are quite a bitch lol.

Just got my (P) btw and I think I'm gonna stick with 4/10 as my difficulty rating, once the thread's created.

Wait until you get to Hard and Challenge Difficulties. :D Easy-Hard I didn't find bad at all, but about half a dozen of the Challenge levels are quite a bitch lol.

Just got my (P) btw and I think I'm gonna stick with 4/10 as my difficulty rating, once the thread's created.

I just tried to beat the final boss on Hard and got my ass kicked. Looks like this'll take a while for me to get a platinum on. At the very least, I'll be getting my money's worth for this one.

EDIT: I retried the last boss today and beat it within a few tries with an S Rank to boot. I also cleared the 6th and 7th bosses with a C and an S respectively. Depending on how the rest of the game goes, I may drop to a 5/10 for difficulty, but if the Challenge levels really are as hard as their made out to be, I'll probably stick with a 6/10.

EDIT 2: Got S Rank on all bosses on Hard and unlocked the Challenge levels. So far, I've managed to clear 4 levels with only two S ranks. I'll probably bump this up to 7/10 just because of these levels since they are extremely frustrating.

Edited by Walt the Dog

EDIT: I retried the last boss today and beat it within a few tries with an S Rank to boot. I also cleared the 6th and 7th bosses with a C and an S respectively. Depending on how the rest of the game goes, I may drop to a 5/10 for difficulty, but if the Challenge levels really are as hard as their made out to be, I'll probably stick with a 6/10.

EDIT 2: Got S Rank on all bosses on Hard and unlocked the Challenge levels. So far, I've managed to clear 4 levels with only two S ranks. I'll probably bump this up to 7/10 just because of these levels since they are extremely frustrating.

Thankfully you only need 10 out of 25 Challenge S-Ranks for 天才です! (G) but you need A-Ranks on ALL Stages (Challenge included) for や、やりおる……です!(G), the latter of those two Golds was the last trophy I earned in the game.

A handful of the Challenge Stages can be quite hard to even A-Rank (let less S-Rank) but you just need to analyze each stage to determine the fastest way of clearing blocks (ie. deleting everything in the leftmost or the rightmost column, then trying to send the ball "up on top" of all the other blocks so it bounces around and clears a ton of stuff), have the reflexes required to return the ball consistently (ideally aiming it in the direction you want it to go), and have a bit of luck on your side too. I'll admit, the levels with the teleporting X blocks were the ones that made me curse the most. :p

Thankfully you only need 10 out of 25 Challenge S-Ranks for 天才です! (G) but you need A-Ranks on ALL Stages (Challenge included) for や、やりおる……です!(G), the latter of those two Golds was the last trophy I earned in the game.

A handful of the Challenge Stages can be quite hard to even A-Rank (let less S-Rank) but you just need to analyze each stage to determine the fastest way of clearing blocks (ie. deleting everything in the leftmost or the rightmost column, then trying to send the ball "up on top" of all the other blocks so it bounces around and clears a ton of stuff), have the reflexes required to return the ball consistently (ideally aiming it in the direction you want it to go), and have a bit of luck on your side too. I'll admit, the levels with the teleporting X blocks were the ones that made me curse the most. :p

I finally got the platinum and I am rating it as a 5/10 because only a few of the levels are extremely frustrating. I'm currently making a guide and would like to know exactly how to get 攻撃が効かないだと!?です!, 動じない心です!, and たくましいです! because these trophies popped up for me without me even trying and when I tried to translate them, I couldn't understand what the descriptions meant.

• 4 months later...
Finally I got my platinum too^^.

maybe I am the first German player, because this game is not popular here and an insider recommend.

I got curious, of the locked areas. do somebody know, how to unlock them? I guess its an even harder challenge to unlock because its on the last place.

Those are DLC levels that you must get from the JP PSN Store. Unfortunately, due to the Vita only storing one account and having stricter ownership rules for its content, you'd need to have a JP account linked to your Vita (the same one that bought the levels) to access the levels. As far as DLC trophies, there are none, so you don't need to worry about it too much.

• 7 months later...

I am so frustrated with this game. Hahaha. well I am just mad with this final boss. If i had one more heart it would be no problem. But challenge mode final boss makes me want to drop a 8 or 9, but really I got there with no big hiccups. I am at like 15 hours though. I would probably drop a 6 or 7 when I finally get the platinum.

EDIT: OF COURSE as soon as I post here to vent I get the platinum. I drop everything to a 5. Took me longer than expected, but it got done, and that is all that matters.

Edited by warturtle16
Added text/update