Trophy List

Langy900

I purschased the game and it's a lot of fun. Kinda like the old school game Smash TV meets Starship Troops & Predator films. I played for little over a hour with 1 friend. We did pretty well. I can see some of the more difficult trophies needing 4 players for sure but I don't think it's going to be as hard as some of the post here are stating. Obviously only played a hour so that could change. I can see this game being hellafun with 4 players

I purschased the game and it's a lot of fun. Kinda like the old school game Smash TV meets Starship Troops & Predator films. I played for little over a hour with 1 friend. We did pretty well. I can see some of the more difficult trophies needing 4 players for sure but I don't think it's going to be as hard as some of the post here are stating. Obviously only played a hour so that could change. I can see this game being hellafun with 4 players

Yea, I played with 4 strangers without mics and it was a lot of fun, so I imagine it'd be even more fun with a couple of friends who you can communicate with.