Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Help with Zone 5?

Double check your radar to make sure no monsters are left on the map. There is no backtracking required in the game until you are specifically told to do so. Which isn't until closer to the end of the game.

The red walls you will be able to drill later as well after receiving an upgrade for your wheel (story related)

So you either have another monster on that map to take care of (ones you can't access won't show up on your radar until you can) of you just need to head to the exit of the level

I can't remember which zone is which right now, but I think 5 was the space one, if it is, did you find the rocket ship to enter already? You can kill a few more from there once you do.

The only monster I could see and recall being on my radar was past the red wall - he had a number 4 on him. Can I kill him from where I am?

A 4 in a white circle in front of him? Those characters you have to drill and keep in the air a certain amount of times to kill, so you have to find a different way around that wall. The red walls you can't drill until later.

This would be much easier if I could just see where you are exactly:P

Thanks for the help, everyone! I had pushable smoking boxes that I needed to shoot under the explosives to open the path. I appreciate everyone's assistance though! :)

Gah, I'm a fool, I know exactly who you were talking about now. You had to clear the red stuff with a cannon first didn't you? My bad man, if I remembered which monster that was specifically, I would have known right away....

• 4 weeks later...
just have a browse through these vids, I got lost later on and they helped (you'll laugh when you find out how easy the solution is!)

hell yeah wrath of the dead rabbit - YouTube

Anybody know where part 9 in these videos is? Im stuck right when you first come across the two asses, lol, but i cant figure out what to do... and the video isnt there.

EDIT: figured it out, dumb zoom

Edited by TOOSWEET919