Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Reminds me about Earthworm Jim

This entire game reminds me about Earthworm Jim.

Similarities:

• Genre, run n gun.
  • Crazy guns.
  • Lots of mini-games, even many similar mini-games.
  • Over-the-top humor.
  • Cartoon gore stylish.
  • Animal characters.
  • "Finisher move", though not far as widely used in Earthworm Jim.

Probably lots more...

Edited by MMDE

That was the exact game I compared it to. My girlfriend also mentioned that when she saw the game.

Much easier then EWJ is though :p To this day, Major Mucus still gives me a headache...

I was thinking about mentioning how much easier it is than Earthworm Jim, but that goes without saying I think. This game is also more openworld-ish and got missions. I think I prefer Earthworm Jim though. Loved playing the second game on PS1. :) At least I beat it there, but yeah, much harder. xD

I was thinking about mentioning how much easier it is than Earthworm Jim, but that goes without saying I think. This game is also more openworld-ish and got missions. I think I prefer Earthworm Jim though. Loved playing the second game on PS1. :) At least I beat it there, but yeah, much harder. xD

I wouldn't say that much more open world, but you couldn't skip areas like you could in Earthworm Jim. EWJ usually had a path that was safer, but slower and one that was trickier to find and harder to get through, but muuuch faster.

This game, you will have to backtrack anyways as you have to kill all the monsters anyways

What they both had in common as well though, was how each level was very different from the rest. It never felt like the same thing over and over again (even though it really was :p)

• 2 months later...