Tankylvania Help

Mr_Big_Daddy

I've played this level repeatedly for over an hour now and I absolutely can NOT get through it :mad: The game has been a breeze up until this point, but I'm getting frustrated with it now.

Is it even possible to avoid/destroy the nukes that are dropped on you without using one of your own nukes? And is there an ideal weapons setup that works better on this map?

What level number is this? If I remember right I had real problems with one level and I felt the same way.

Yes, you can shoot the nukes and destroy them. You want to get all your fire going at them. Ideally, be directly below them and shoot up. Doing it that way will destroy the nuke and then hopefully you'll get the plane at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

I got stuck on this level the first time also, thanks to putting points in all the wrong places.

The best weapon setup i've found is to pump all your points into guided misiles, then once they are maxed (3) move onto the unguided ones.

You'll be a powerhouse with that build, and after all, attack is the best defence. >.o

• 4 months later...
What level number is this? If I remember right I had real problems with one level and I felt the same way.

Yes, you can shoot the nukes and destroy them. You want to get all your fire going at them. Ideally, be directly below them and shoot up. Doing it that way will destroy the nuke and then hopefully you'll get the plane at the same time.

It's Level lets see... 1...2....3.....4...5....6.Level 6 and i'm stuck on it :(

I have it on Xbox 360 but I'm dissapointed because I CANNOT pass it.I've been stuck on it for a week.Oh and whatever you do I have learned is NEVER GO UNDER THE BOMB! Or else it blows up When it hits the tank(Simple geometry)

the tank is HIGHER than the ground.Therefore making the problem worse.

pump points into the shield. Its extremely underrated.

The game was all like, "It was all a diversion."

:confused:I'm Like WTF!:confused:

And I lost all my maps and started the re:missions.

I'm stuck on the same level again on Mission 15.

A secret is Flak Cannon goes THROUGH the bomb so when you are under it shooting you can hit the A-Bomb AND THE PLANE!

Remember that........

:applause: Also thanks 4 ur advice.....Although I don't know what "Pump points into the shield" means LOL.

• 4 weeks later...