100% club

Gikoma

I'm workin' on the Boss Blitz trophy, myself... along with Cannon Happy.

I can get up to Wrecker v2 most often, but Eyebot v2, Blimp v2 and the Secret Weapon are going to be major thorns in my side. I wish they would have done something like SSBB's boss rush mode and gave you three lives.

Other than that, could I get some clarification on Cannon Happy? Does it have to be all in one playthrough? In a row? Or what? I've finished the campaign, so I have level select now, would I be able to just keep restarting Mission 1 and not die/use nukes 9 times to get the trophy?

I don't know if I'd be able to do this on 9 different missions...

I'm workin' on the Boss Blitz trophy, myself... along with Cannon Happy.

I can get up to Wrecker v2 most often, but Eyebot v2, Blimp v2 and the Secret Weapon are going to be major thorns in my side. I wish they would have done something like SSBB's boss rush mode and gave you three lives.

Other than that, could I get some clarification on Cannon Happy? Does it have to be all in one playthrough? In a row? Or what? I've finished the campaign, so I have level select now, would I be able to just keep restarting Mission 1 and not die/use nukes 9 times to get the trophy?

I don't know if I'd be able to do this on 9 different missions...

Just start at mission 1. Just play every mission. If you die, press your ps button and quit the game. If you return you start at the mission where you died at and just try again.

For boss blitz: make sure you have some nukes when you arrive at the last boss. If those lasers come at you just nuke. And when his lasers drop off his helicopter because you hit him enough (first part completed) go immediately beneath him, because he drops atom bombs. If one is about to hit the ground just nuke again. After a nuke you can hit him for a few seconds before he starts shooting again. If you made it through the second part it will be so easy. Just rockets to come. Use all your nukes you got left in this stage.

For eyebot I just stayed all the way to the right. Make sure you destroy the lasers on the right 3 arms asap so you won't get lasered by him.

The wrecker is really easy if you know how to handle him. You always gotta move behind the ball. If the ball goes to the right go right behind it. Then it will go high out of the screen and you can proceed to go to the right so it will fly over your head when it goes left. Then just go left after him and repeat. Just shoot the boulders that are in your way but watch out. You gotta focus on the ball, because it might hit you when you are avoiding the boulders. One boulder hit doesn't really matter, you'll get a shield after every boss anyway. But one hit by the ball is lethal.

Blimp is the 18th boss? This one is really easy. You only have to make sure it won't jump on top of you. It's eyes shoot like every 2 jumps, but the eye lasers aren't lethal. It doesn't matter when you get hit once, unless you have no shields left.

Just watch out for the one-hit-kill attacks. All the rockets and stuff doesn't really matter, plenty of shields.

Edited by Gikoma

Thanks for the info.

Also, one other question... can it be ANY 9 missions of the 19 throughout the campaign, or 9 in a row? Say, if I complete missions 1 through 5 without dying/using nukes, that counts as 5 of the 9 I need for the trophy.

But if I beat missions 6 through 9 dying all over the place and nuking everything in sight, would I be able to complete missions 10 through 13, which would be 6 through 9 for the trophy, to get the trophy?

I honestly found missions 10 through 19 a whole lot easier than missions 6 through 9. Once I got passed 9, I breezed through the rest of the game.

It has to be in a row if Im right.

But if you did use a nuke or did die, just quit the game and restart.

1 to 5 is easy indeed. 6+ Might cause some troubles but you probably won't have to use more than 3 tries per mission.

Damn. Wish they would have worded the trophy differently then... 'cuz "Complete 9 missions without using reinforcements or nukes." looks so much easier... lol

• 3 weeks later...
Damn. Wish they would have worded the trophy differently then... 'cuz "Complete 9 missions without using reinforcements or nukes." looks so much easier... lol

i wish the trophy would pop up when i completed all 9 in a row w/o dying or using a nuke =(

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my last two trophies for 100% last night by joining a random 4 player Survival game. To try and get the 12 minute Survival trophy on your own is just ridiculous. I was always short of a few seconds to get to 12 minutes on my own. Should have just tried joining an online game from the start instead of trying to do it on my own.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

• 1 month later...