XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Klis

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default All Required Endings, But No Trophy....

Guys,

I have ALL the endings that are required. I verified my list against the Heavy Rain guide here on PS3T and the Heavy Rain Wiki.

I have all 17 + The news report. Which, as far as I am aware is all I require for the trophy to pop during the credits?

I have played as told in the guide and had auto save on at all times....

... Yet I never got the 'All Endings' trophy.

Any suggestions?

Should I replay them all?

Last edited by Klis; 02-08-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Klis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
sebo939

Maybe try watch all endings again and the trophy should unlock
sebo939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
alex814

Try deleting the game data (not your save data) and reinstalling the game. Then watch one of the endings.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Klis

Hmmm ok, ill give it a go *fingers crossed*

Old 02-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
Klis

Well I went back through all the endings, figured deleting the data would be a last chance effort as, re-downloading 4gb would take forever

Turns out 'Tears in the Rain' was the culprit epilogue. It was unlocked, but I guess I hadn't watched it all the way through

A tip then, for anyone reading this. Watch until the start of the credits before exiting

Now just to get Kamikaze

Old 02-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #6
Solid_Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klis View Post
Well I went back through all the endings, figured deleting the data would be a last chance effort as, re-downloading 4gb would take forever

Turns out 'Tears in the Rain' was the culprit epilogue. It was unlocked, but I guess I hadn't watched it all the way through

A tip then, for anyone reading this. Watch until the start of the credits before exiting

Now just to get Kamikaze
Tears In The Rain=best ending
Old 02-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
oRkiSz

Send a message via Skype™ to oRkiSz

I did a mistake when I was doing a "Perfect Crime"... In chapter "Fish tank" I didn't find bills from station and now in "Solving the puzzles" Norman can't find a killer's address... So can I use a chapter select and come back to "Fish tank", then find this bills and go to the end of game and trophie will pop up? Or I must start everything again?
oRkiSz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
DavDav

Quote:
Originally Posted by oRkiSz View Post
I did a mistake when I was doing a "Perfect Crime"... In chapter "Fish tank" I didn't find bills from station and now in "Solving the puzzles" Norman can't find a killer's address... So can I use a chapter select and come back to "Fish tank", then find this bills and go to the end of game and trophie will pop up? Or I must start everything again?
Unfortunately you will have to go back to the fish tank and play it from there (Make sure you save) and play it through to the end

Good Luck
DavDav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Sidar80

You know that's odd I was playing this yesterday after 6 months off playing it. The guy I had going already was going for the Perfect Crime. I found all the evidence including the gas station receipts and he still had no idea who the killer was. So I gave up. On a side note I ended up getting all the endings last night and no trophy as well guess I'll have to watch those painful credits a ton and pray it pops.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
DisiAslan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidar80 View Post
You know that's odd I was playing this yesterday after 6 months off playing it. The guy I had going already was going for the Perfect Crime. I found all the evidence including the gas station receipts and he still had no idea who the killer was. So I gave up. On a side note I ended up getting all the endings last night and no trophy as well guess I'll have to watch those painful credits a ton and pray it pops.
I'm not sure if this is your first playthrough, but you need to analyze the clues when you can, then Jayden will be able to figure it out. The tough part is stopping the video from ARI at the right point and analyzing it.
DisiAslan is offline   Reply With Quote