All Required Endings, But No Trophy....

Klis

Guys,

I have ALL the endings that are required. I verified my list against the Heavy Rain guide here on PS3T and the Heavy Rain Wiki.

I have all 17 + The news report. Which, as far as I am aware is all I require for the trophy to pop during the credits?

I have played as told in the guide and had auto save on at all times....

... Yet I never got the 'All Endings' trophy. :think:

Any suggestions?

Should I replay them all?

Edited by Klis

Well I went back through all the endings, figured deleting the data would be a last chance effort as, re-downloading 4gb would take forever :(

Turns out 'Tears in the Rain' was the culprit epilogue. It was unlocked, but I guess I hadn't watched it all the way through :think:

A tip then, for anyone reading this. Watch until the start of the credits before exiting :(

Now just to get Kamikaze

Well I went back through all the endings, figured deleting the data would be a last chance effort as, re-downloading 4gb would take forever :(

Turns out 'Tears in the Rain' was the culprit epilogue. It was unlocked, but I guess I hadn't watched it all the way through :think:

A tip then, for anyone reading this. Watch until the start of the credits before exiting :(

Now just to get Kamikaze

Tears In The Rain=best ending

I did a mistake when I was doing a "Perfect Crime"... In chapter "Fish tank" I didn't find bills from station and now in "Solving the puzzles" Norman can't find a killer's address... So can I use a chapter select and come back to "Fish tank", then find this bills and go to the end of game and trophie will pop up? Or I must start everything again?

I did a mistake when I was doing a "Perfect Crime"... In chapter "Fish tank" I didn't find bills from station and now in "Solving the puzzles" Norman can't find a killer's address... So can I use a chapter select and come back to "Fish tank", then find this bills and go to the end of game and trophie will pop up? Or I must start everything again?

Unfortunately you will have to go back to the fish tank and play it from there (Make sure you save) and play it through to the end

Good Luck

You know that's odd I was playing this yesterday after 6 months off playing it. The guy I had going already was going for the Perfect Crime. I found all the evidence including the gas station receipts and he still had no idea who the killer was. So I gave up. On a side note I ended up getting all the endings last night and no trophy as well guess I'll have to watch those painful credits a ton and pray it pops.

You know that's odd I was playing this yesterday after 6 months off playing it. The guy I had going already was going for the Perfect Crime. I found all the evidence including the gas station receipts and he still had no idea who the killer was. So I gave up. On a side note I ended up getting all the endings last night and no trophy as well guess I'll have to watch those painful credits a ton and pray it pops.

I'm not sure if this is your first playthrough, but you need to analyze the clues when you can, then Jayden will be able to figure it out. The tough part is stopping the video from ARI at the right point and analyzing it.

• 10 months later...

you cant do much about that but there are 2 ways to find out that the killer is a cop by a) grabbing the gun from after the fight with the OK and analyze it afterwards or b) watching and stopping the video of the fight and analyzing the gold watch it will remember him that he has seen it on the desk in the beginning when norman got shown to his room

Simple solution - when the reporter gets to make her one phone call right before the final chapter (right after the apartment explosion), she can call Jayden and give him the address. Still counts.